ICEMAIDEN'S JUNE CONTEST & PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeMaiden

Icemaiden's June Contest & Prize

I just bought a large selection of jewelry from Bob Siemons Designs. If you want to see some Narnia jewelry go here:

http://www.bobsiemon.com/bobsiemond...partmentIndex=5&CategoryID=66&CategoryIndex=0

Now here's the contest. Very simple. Just e mail me at

servantofjadis@yahoo.com

( you have to e mail me, not just post) and just basically state you are entering the contest. Same thing as last time...random drawing.

The winner for June ( this starts NOW and extends to July 1 to keep things even here every month) can pick anything they want from that Bob Siemons Narnia Jewelry Section.

Ends July 1 and winner will be announced in a few days after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
she-elfwarrior19 said:
Wait we have to draw something??:confused:

Draw something? Where did I say that? You just send an e mail to my e mail address. Or, if you don't have an e mail, PM the entry to me just stating you are entering the contest.

Ohh, this is going to be so much fun! :D If I win, I'll probably get an Aslan necklace if you have it. Only if....
How can you afford buying all of that jewelry, IceMaiden?! Geez... :confused:

IceMaiden said:
Draw something? Where did I say that? You just send an e mail to my e mail address. Or, if you don't have an e mail, PM the entry to me just stating you are entering the contest.
i think she-elfwarrior19 is confused about when you said:
( you have to e mail me, not just post) and just basically state you are entering the contest. Same thing as last time...random drawing.

she thought you meant we ACTUALLY had to draw something, not like it was a random picking of the winner.. :)

NarniaFanatic said:
Ohh, this is going to be so much fun! :D If I win, I'll probably get an Aslan necklace if you have it. Only if....
How can you afford buying all of that jewelry, IceMaiden?! Geez... :confused:

Same way I can afford to buy other Narnia collectibles. For good discounts. :D

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
i think she-elfwarrior19 is confused about when you said:

she thought you meant we ACTUALLY had to draw something, not like it was a random picking of the winner.. :)

Yes, she explained that in another post. Thanks for clarifying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back