ICEMAIDEN'S JUNE CONTEST & PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! icemaiden! i p med you the other day but it says that you still have not gotten it! did you get the one that says the i entered??

Jesuschick yes I got it :). I probably forgot to press the button for the confirm receipt thing or whatever, but yes, I have it saved :)

I entered.

I would have 2 have the "Narnia Pewter Shield Pendant".
Lol.

I just wanted to get my entry to you. That jewelry is absolutely beautiful. :) It would be hard to pick one, but I think I like the lamppost the most, it sort of symbolizes the whole Narnia bit to me.

I will be on vacation from June 24th until around the 7th of July, though, so if I happen to be the lucky winner and seemed to have crawled under a rock, that's why. :)

Greetings from Germany,
Yvette aka Namaste.

Go Germany!!!! :)

Last edited:
And IceMaiden,it's truly awesome of you to do this.Being honest,many people wouldn't do something like this for people they hadn't even met in real life.So thank you for that! :)

Last edited:
Oh yes, I should mention that I have received everyone's e mail entries. I don't always reply to the entries...but I have gotten all of them.

Someone mentioned to me if this contest was only for 'girls' because it was Narnia 'jewelry.' Well, the answer is no, because :) there's stuff for guys there...like a men's ring and also zipper pulls. So the contest is basically for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back