If i was a rich girl (or guy)

too bad for rita that only 5 people frizzed out ther hair everybody else looked at rita and a few of chanters like they were crazy nikki stood there with a smile on her face as she brushed out her hair "woops looks i knocked you out in that round" nikki said as she pulled out a tube of lip stick and poked rita with it and she walked away

too bad for rita that only 5 people frizzed out ther hair everybody else looked at rita and a few of chanters like they were crazy nikki stood there with a smile on her face as she brushed out her hair "woops looks i knocked you out in that round" nikki said as she pulled out a tube of lip stick and poked rita with it and she walked away

Rita turned around and faced everyone in the hall. "Was that good behavior on Nikki's part??!? WAS IT?!?!??!?!?"

Everyone in the hall looked at eachother.

Then, every single person (Cept fashionistas) shouted: "NIKKI THE LOSER! NIKKI THE LOSER!" and frizzed their hair. Rita ran up to Nikki and kicked her butt, in front of everyone.

"noooooooo" nikki shouted as she sat up in her bed she felt her hair "its not frizzy it was all a dream" nikki thought as she got out of bed

Back