I've Lost It

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK THE CHEESE THE CHEESE THE CHEEESE (i'm dead) THE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!
Wow.... did I ever tell you the word cheese?

la la la la lalalala la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess that tune and you win a Video Ipod(with purchess of 10 video ipods)

I like cheese*Brings giant cheese and starts bowing down to it*Hail the Mighty lord of Cheese!!!!!!!!*Sees rat nibbling at cheese*No!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get away ye evil possesed rat!!!!!!!!*Starts hitting rat with broom**Bam!!!!!!Bop!!!!!

Insane? I'm not insane!! *People tie her in a straightjacket* I am the most sane person I know!! *Gets in the white ambulance* I'm sane I tell you!!!
SANE!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! *nibbles chocolate bar in the corner while quietly rocking herself*

Last edited:
Insane? I'm not insane!! *People tie her in a straightjacket* I am the most sane person I know!! *Gets in the white ambulance* I'm sane I tell you!!!
SANE!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! *nibbles chocolate bar in the corner while quietly rocking herself*

Come bow down to the mighty cheese!!!!!Mawha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG! *puts on straightjacket and jumps around in circles in front of psychotic ward* I'M SNOW WHITE I TELL YOU! I'M SNOW WHITTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!

Back