Jojo

i think shes pretty...i dont like her music/or the way she sings..and she is an OKAY actress..not great what-so-ever, but okay. pretty though.

willIsHott said:
but i have to admit i absolutely love her new song "too little too late"
I've never heard of that song :confused:
Other than that I think she's ok. I mean, atleast I like the other two songs that she had.

Though she's not my favorite, I like her songs, like 'Too Little, Too Late'. Her voice is amazing for someone who's my age!

I agree, her voice is amazing and strong, and her new song Too Little Too Late is addicting..last night I listened to it over and over for about 2 hours :D sure does get stuck in your head!

STINKY D said:
ok i just wanted to know if there is some jojo fans out there, she is the best.
she plays in aquamarine and sings leave(get out) and lots more.
150px-Jojo.jpg
Jojo is ok... she has a really great voice, and i think she should stick to singing only.. :rolleyes: well that's just me..

The only song i truly like is her latest, too little too late :)

in fact, it's playing right now

Jojo is okay... Too Little Too Late is okay, for some reason i really like How To Touch a Girl. the jazzy sound (especially in the beginning) is pretty cool. i haven't seen Aquamarine, i heard it was pretty bad. but i saw RV which i thought was sorta funny. she was pretty good in that movie.

Jojo is okay... Too Little Too Late is okay, for some reason i really like How To Touch a Girl. the jazzy sound (especially in the beginning) is pretty cool. i haven't seen Aquamarine, i heard it was pretty bad. but i saw RV which i thought was sorta funny. she was pretty good in that movie.

im not rly a fan of jojo but i dont hate her....i havent seen RV i heard she was pretty good in it, i saw aquamarine and i luv that movie its so cute ud probably liek it if u luv those yound teenager cutsie luvy movies and ud probably liek it more if u liek australia cuz thats where they filmed it speaking of australia the only reason y i liked "our lips are sealed" wa sb/c it took place in australia,i think im obsessed with australia omg!!! i just notice di have family in SYDNEY!!!!!!

Back