Letters To No-one

Dear ****,

I miss ya and wish I could talk to you. I really need to get your email address again because I didn't write it down and forgot. If I wasn't so nervouse to ask you...ya know what I mean. Hope you have a good day at school.

Your Friend,
Kay

dear aunt molly,

do you really think hiding behind the fridge in the mod lounge would be such a good idea? i'm afraid i'll lose control and drink their actimel (or worse...)

love
your cheese whiz

Last edited:
dear [insert name]
I wish you didn't make me so confused about my feelings. Maybe you could tell me yours, so it's easyer for me to find out.
Love (i guess :S)
Tum.

dear person
do you remember when we were younger? we did everything together, you were so funny and nice. Now I feel I don't know you at all, you've started whereing extra eye make up, you've died your hair multiple times, you cuss all the time...and all because that's what the "cool" people are doing! when the "cool" people start trying drugs will you too!? Do you relize what'll happen to you if you keep living like this!? life isn't a popularity contest! don't do things because you think it will make you popular, PLEASE!
I know we arn't friends anymore, even though neither of us ever made that official, I'm still worried about you
love,
maggie

Dearest Friend, I miss you more than I reveal. On the odd times we see each other now we talk about the past, but never the future. You've dyed you hair more times than I can count, you wear the worst emo clothes, and you act so strange these days I hardly know you. What happened to my horse-loving best friend? She disappeared as if swept away by the tide. You don't care about anything anymore. I'm so scared you'll commit suicide.
I want you to know I love you. And I miss you. You were my best friend in the whole world, and no one can replace you.

Love,
Tesse

Dear *****

I love you!! You're one of my greatest TDL friends ever! Its really sad how we live so far from each other. If only I could see you once..... But I know that won't be enough.... Sometimes I wish I'd never joined TDL so I would have never met you and never had my bestest, greatest friend online. I can tell you anything and you won't treat me differently. I trust you with my life and I know you do too.... I love you........

Love
Sara <333

Dear you-know-who :)p)
I wish I knew what was going through your head when you look at me and smile that cute smile of yours. I wish I knew how you felt so I wasn't so confussed.
w/ confuzzled love,
Maggie

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe people actually posted on this xD

Anyway...

Dear Mum,
HOW COULD YOU FIX A VIOLIN LESSON ON MY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!
;_;
Your daughter.

dear ____,
im sorry. for everything. i wish i cld see something. anything. but i dont. thts why i had to do this. please dont think its your fault. its not. its mine.
i love you, just.. no. im sorry.
~lilith.

Back