Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, and Luna, you need to rest,"she told her, she hugged Luna, and walked up to her sister. "I love you sister, dear,"she said smileing, and gave her a ig hug, and kissed her cheek. She hugged her new brother-in-law as well.

"Now, you two, enjoy yourselves, and dear sister, please visit,"she said smileing, she left the room, she went to her bedroom, and closed the door, she changed into a different dress, out of her bridesmaid dress, then started brushing her hair.

'Bye Luna! Bye Matthew!' she said as she walked out. She turned to Matho. 'Where we're going isn't far from here, is it?' she asked.

Lorna brushed her curls she had for the wedding, and they started to come out, which was fine with her. She thought about Ben.

"Oh, hi Ben, I didn't hear to come in, I am just looking at my dresses, I was bored,"she said to him, turning around. She was still a little surprized that he call her love, even though they had only had one event together(the pinic/walk) but she didn't mind, she liked him a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back