Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
" No, we didn't fine her but there is a castel not far from here I think she might be in there," he told her.

" Ah, Land Domric eek that's not good we can't get in hm," she told them " And no, he won't hurt Lilly he just try to rise her as his own," she told her.

" He want to rise her to be like him," she told her, rolling her eyes " He tried to do the same with Ben," she told her, getting up " I'll get her back don't you worry," she told her.

OOC: I need someone to play ZIn :]

'If you say so,' she said, sighing. 'But I only had her for a day! Couldn't he have at least waited?' she added, sad.

OOC: I don't know who would play him... does Kim want to come back in the RPG?

She was all ready gone she went to Zin's castle " Uncle Zin sent me here let me throw," she told the who was watching over the castle.

He rolled his eyes " Oh, " I'm sorry your highness I didn't know it was you," he told her, letting her in.

Hours later she came into a room were she found Lilly" Shh I'm here," she told her, picking up her.

Zin came into the room " What are you doing with my daugher!?," he asked.

Luna-

" She not yours Uncle she my sister in -law's!," she told him.

Zin-

" No she mine she my little Lena!," he told her.

Martho-

" No, you need to stay she be back soon," he told her.

Luna -

" She been gone three years Uncle let her go," she told her, put her hand on his shoulder.

Zin-

" I can't," he told her, holding her hand " But I need to let you guys go," he told her.

Matho-

" Look she back but how that's a little to easy to be that quick," he told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back