Life in L A Rpg

Grey Pilgrim

Story the year is 1990 Los Angles There are Five negihborhoods Santa Monica West L A East L A compton China Town
RULES:
you can be anything you want but it has to be real life kinda things
2 no curseing
3 plz keep this appropiate
Charcther Info:
Name: Chirstan Vaazcas
Bio: Born in mexico and came to this country on his mother back when he was two and lives with his mother 12 siblings in east L A and goes to james garfield highschool
Personality: funny quick to make friends and likes rock n roll
Appearance:
Other: plays guitar and likes football
Negihberhood:East Los Angles

Players
Chris, joe , Angel - me
Amanda Josephs-tottyfruitty
Marianne Summers-Janny150
Rebecca Saint Davis (Goes by Reb)-SlpNarniaQueen
Alex:Cho♥Harry
Vi: Daisy

Attachments

• stand10.jpg
    stand10.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I'll join
Name-Amanda Josephs
Bio: Born and grown up in west LA until her father was given a promotion and had to move to East A when she was 10. She attends James Garfield school.
Personality: Friendly, competitive, out going, funny and cleverish.
Other: Plays paino and violin and is also a good singer.
Looks:
Fox_JS118989085_150x200.jpg

Last edited:
Charcther Info:
Name: Rebecca Saint Davis (Goes by Reb)
Bio: She was born in LA, her father was killed when she was seven. He was abusive and so she doesn't mind. Her mother is an alcoholic and beats her often. Reb has done almost all the drugs under the sun and smokes. She will not touch alcohal though. She's not involved with a gang, and often hangs out with members of different groups. She hangs out with a lot of hispanics and african american's, which is odd for a white girl like her. She's very sharp and always very quiet. She doesn't talk much. She is also a cutter and 'emo' as we say. She doesn't eat much and is often to herself. She's been in trouble with the law three times. She's good with a knife and most people in these parts know not to get involved with her. She is an only child so she deals with abusive mother alone.
Personality: She is very dark and very quiet. She watches people and is one of the people most avoid. She is very accepting to people, like her, who are outcasts and have troubled lives
Appearance: Dark black hair in an 'emo' cut. She has sharp blue eyes and pale skin. She's about 5'4". She has lots of scars up and down her arms and on her sides. She is very skinny but has lots of musceles.
Other: She likes to sing and write. She's very good at it but no one would know that.
Negihberhood:East Los Angles

Name: Kylie
Bio: erm...lives with her stepmother and father. She has 2 siblings. I'll edit once I think of something x_x
Looks: black hair, brown eyes.
Neighborhood: East LA....I guess

okay i will start

Icc: Chris was in his room playing his guitar loudly he was playing back in black he woke up his older brother jason who came into his to his room and unplugged his guitar and said "turn that thing down " he replyed all right okay " and his brother said its time for school or youll miss the bus fool " Okay i got it " chris dressed in his khakis and wore a collerd shirt as he did and put his long hair into a ponytail took his back pack kissed his mama goodbye and went on the bus to james garfield he sat next to his friend joe who wasnt latino he was apache and lived on the resvoration and moved to east la when he was 7 they have been best friend since grade school and he said " hey man " "hey joe " the they hit thier fists togother as they noramlly did and joe said "hows it been ' its been good you " yeah" that ended their converstaion then they arrived at school and got of the bus and rushed to class.

occ: One thing... why are u always so dramatic :D

ooc: Why shouldn't I be? It makes things fun!:p

ic: (Reb is back in action) Reb leaned against te wall of the school watching all the kids file into school. She picked out faces she recognized, but spoke to no one. She wore all black and a large black hoodie. Her hands were in her pockets and she wore longsleeves, even though it was fairly hot. Her dark jeans were straight-legged and her shoes were an imitation of low cut converse. Her hood was up, covering her face, but if anyone even took the time to even glance her way, none the less see her face, her blue eyes were outlined by a light black eyeliner. She shouldered her backpack and she could feel her knife in her pocket. She was glad she kept it with herself. She stayed their leaning against the brick. She really wanted a smoke, but it was against school rules, like anyone in this trash dump of a city would ever even notice, but she didn't want to get in too much trouble. She just stood there, watching the people, surrounded, but seperated.

Last edited:
Chirs and joe where late as usaul and mr. Escalante said " i see you two after class " joe and chris sat down as he began his lesson it was alegbra and so he was talking and chris and joe wacthed him then chris fell asleep then some kid rasied his hand and pointed to chris so mr. escalnte took a cloth and wacked him and said "stay awake as your wakeing up how are you this morining my little burro " most of the class laughed and chris was embarresed and so he he talked to his teacher and went to his next class Scince with mrs o brien

Reb didn't even go inside the school till second block. Her science teacher glared at her when she walked in late.
"Rebecca, glad you could join us..." she commented smugly.
"I'm not too glad about it..." Reb replied cooly.
"Take your hood off, you know that's not allowed in school!" the teacher commanded.
"So?" Reb replied. She sat there, arms crossed.
"Young Lady!"
"What's it to you, old lady..." she replied. The teacher walked over, yanked the hood off her head and walked back to the front of the class room. Reb's sharp blue eyes dared anyone in the class to laugh and as Mrs. O' Brien started teaching Reb just pulled her hood back on.
"Rebecca, I will see YOU after class..."
"Bite me." she replied.
"Rebecca, that kind of disrespect is not tolerated in my classroom. I'm giving you a detention."
"You can give it to me, doesn't mean I have to accept it."
"Rebecca Davis..." the teacher's voice was high pitched with anger. A smug smile grew across Reb's face.
"Go on with your lecture, I'd like to catch some z's." Reb replied and leaned back in her chair as Mrs. O' Brian turned back to the chalkboard in anger and started teaching again, only to turn around and find Reb's feet on the desk.
"Put your feet down..." Mrs. O' Brien commanded. Reb just rolled her eyes and took her feet down so Mrs. O'Brien could finish teaching her stupid lesson.

chris saw this and said "dang "
chris's friend angel came in the back and said christan vamanos he and joe walked out of o briens class unotticed and they sliped to the back of the school to smoke for a bit and they talked and said "you want to go to 7 11 " chris said " sure " "okay " they put their hoods over thier heads and slipped passed the guard and went to seven elven they all bought some jerky and 3 cokes " man this is the life " then chris brother alberto was coming he chris and said "what are you doing " he said loudly he smacked all three of them over the head "you should be in school " but its boring " go or your going to be eating that jerky threw a tube " so chris joe and angel went back to school snuck past the guard and enterd into mrs o briens class but she had not seen them so she said "you are late ill see you three after class " dang "

Class was over and Reb stayed after. Reb pulled out a cigarette.
"REBECCA! Put that away."
"Make me..." Reb replied, glaring at Mrs. O'Brien. She took out her lighter and lit the cigarette. Mrs. O'Brien marched over yanked it out of Reb's mouth and squished it. "You know the rules."
"Don't mean I follow 'em..." Reb replied. Mrs. O'Brien sighed and walked over to Chris, Angel and Joe to lecture them. Reb rolled her eyes.
"I'm outta here..."
"You step out of this room and I'll have you suspended..." Mrs. O'Brien shouted. Reb glared at her, but sat back down.
"Go back to lecturing the angels..." Reb replied, slouching and crossing her arms. She took a pen and started clicking it. click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click...
"REB!" Mrs. O' Brien shouted. click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click,...
"Stop Reb..." click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click... Mrs. O'Brien was fuming. She marched over and seemed like she was about to smack Reb saw that. click, click... Reb smiled as Mrs. O'Brien almost raised her hand.
"Hit me old woman, I dare you...." Reb said. And Mrs. O'Brien just went back to her desk. click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click...

Marianne entered class, very very late..."uhh...Miss Im sorry..." She said as she walked in holding her books....

Mrs O'Brien was in bad humor, and definetly too focused on Reb..."Just sit down!.." She replied

Marrianne just walked to her seat, which happened to be just a Reb's side...she looked at her and smiled, not hoping to recieve a smile back.

Amanda was already in class, sitting at the back, observing and watching everything that went on between the teacher and Reb. She clicked her pen uncontrollably bored and awaiting for the lesson to start.

Chirs then went over to that chick and said "hey i anit no angel you emo "

"Watch who you're calling emo punk..." she replied harshly.

Marianne entered class, very very late..."uhh...Miss Im sorry..." She said as she walked in holding her books....

Mrs O'Brien was in bad humor, and definetly too focused on Reb..."Just sit down!.." She replied

Marrianne just walked to her seat, which happened to be just a Reb's side...she looked at her and smiled, not hoping to recieve a smile back.

Reb raised her eyebrows at Marrianne. "Welcome, the more you make her mad, the less she'll teach..."

Amanda was already in class, sitting at the back, observing and watching everything that went on between the teacher and Reb. She clicked her pen uncontrollably bored and awaiting for the lesson to start.

Reb smiled at the pen clicking. She too started clicking her pen. click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click... Mrs. O'Brien glared at her, but Reb just smirked.

Back