"Lord of the rings 4: the forgotten story of the fellowship in the fourth Era"-RPG???

• Thread starter Puzzle_the_Donky
  • Start date

Do you want to play in the "Lord of the rings 4"-RPG?

• No, but I would take part in the RPG if...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, but I need some more characters, maybe Tumnus_luver77 and LilaeaSedai could play next to their imaginary character a member of the Fellowship too.

Is there anyone with evil ambitions? He or see could play two characters too.

This is of course until there will be more persons to play the characters.

Puzzle_the_Donky said:
OK, but I need some more characters, maybe Tumnus_luver77 and LilaeaSedai could play next to their imaginary character a member of the Fellowship too.

Is there anyone with evil ambitions? He or see could play two characters too.

This is of course until there will be more persons to play the characters.
ok I'll take a shot at being the dark Queen

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
ok I'll take a shot at being the dark Queen

Ok welcome

You know there are nine members of the fellowship, one of them is dead, but by the bless of the Valar (or else Eru (he's as powerful as Aslan but he is in Middle Earth) himself) Boromir returns in the RPG version of Middle Earth as a elf/hobbit/maia/talking beast/ent/human/dwarve/centaur/whatever (choose yourself if you want to play Boromir).

Shadowfax: Elindil was first (sorry), but Boromir is reserved for you by now, if you want to play another character like Gandalf or whatever you have to say, but at least Boromir is in his origin a Man of Gondor.

So this is for the present the manner how the roles are:

Aragorn--------------Elindil
Legolas--------------skandar's_converse_queen
Sam-----------------Puzzle_the_Donkey (me)

Perhaps:
Lothien the future Girlfriend of Legolas----------------Tumnus_luver77
Boromir---------------------------------------------------Shadowfax
The Dark Queen (Choose a name yourself)------------~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
Vamaria the Elfess-----------------------------------LilaeaSedai
Merry---------------------------------------------------FellowshipofNarnia

Open roles:
- Frodo
- Pippin
- Gimli
- Gandalf
- The Dark Lord (probably not Sauron)

Last edited:
You know there are nine members of the fellowship, one of them is dead, but by the bless of the Valar (or else Eru (he's as powerful as Aslan but he is in Middle Earth) himself) Boromir returns in the RPG version of Middle Earth as a elf/hobbit/maia/talking beast/ent/human/dwarve/centaur/whatever (choose yourself if you want to play Boromir).

Shadowfax: Elindil was first (sorry), but Boromir is reserved for you by now, if you want to play another character like Gandalf or whatever you have to say, but at least Boromir is in his origin a Man of Gondor.

So this is for the present the manner how the roles are:

Aragorn--------------Elindil
Legolas--------------skandar's_converse_queen
Sam-----------------Puzzle_the_Donkey (me)
Lothien the future Girlfriend of Legolas----------------Tumnus_luver77
Boromir------------------------------------------------Shadowfax
The Dark Queen (Choose a name yourself)------------~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
Vamaria the Elfess-----------------------------------LilaeaSedai
Merry-----------------------------------------------fellowshipofnarnia
Arwen the Elfess-------------------------------------~HoRsEy_gUrL~

Open roles:
- Frodo
- Pippin
- Gimli
- Gandalf
- The Dark Lord (probably not Sauron)

Last edited:
Ok,

~HoRsEy_gUrL~: Do you want to be a girl? There aren't much girls, but you can play Arwen if you want and if LilaeaSedai doesn't mind. Of course you could play a imaginary character too, just think about it. How about Marianne a Hobbit-girl who is a very adventurous girlfriend of Pippin? Do you please want to choose a character from the fellowship -Gandalf, Frodo, Pippin or Gimli- too if you make a character of your own or if you use Marianne (it's not nessecary (you understand it if I write it that way?), cause if you don't wanna play her she won't be in de game it's jus an example)
Or something else.

LilaeaSedai: For the moment in the roles I've set HG as Arwen. I hope you don't mind?

fellowshipofnarnia: Ok, you are Merry.

All of you, I'm going to start the playing thread tommorow!
Feel free to use the not-taken-roles if you need them as long as they haven't been taken.

Last edited:
Puzzle_the_Donky said:
Is anyone interested in a "Lord of the rings 4: the forgotten story of the fellowship in the fourth Era"-RPG???

The title is a little bad, but we could change it. Any suggestions for the title?

Of course there isn't a real fourth part of LOTR, we're just going to use our imagination.

*If I am wrong feel free to tell it*

I first want to know if there are people who are interested. I need about nine persons to play the good side, and at least one person to play Saruman or a new Dark Lord.

He, he! In the poll, I voted the second to last one, but only because you made it so funny! I really do think it's a good idea!!! :D

(But unfortunately, I can't play! :( )

DeplorableWord said:
He, he! In the poll, I voted the second to last one, but only because you made it so funny! I really do think it's a good idea!!! :D

(But unfortunately, I can't play! :( )

That's a shame :(

Are you the guy who had a thread where in he (you) said that you wouldn't be able to make threads anymore and who said too that he could only come here and look a bit say some things and so on.

If you aren't why can't you play? And why are you said about it? :confused:

Puzzle_the_Donky said:
Ok,

~HoRsEy_gUrL~: Do you want to be a girl? There aren't much girls, but you can play Arwen if you want and if LilaeaSedai doesn't mind. Of course you could play a imaginary character too, just think about it. How about Marianne a Hobbit-girl who is a very adventurous girlfriend of Pippin? Do you please want to choose a character from the fellowship -Gandalf, Frodo, Pippin or Gimli- too if you make a character of your own or if you use Marianne (it's not nessecary (you understand it if I write it that way?), cause if you don't wanna play her she won't be in de game it's jus an example)
Or something else.

LilaeaSedai: For the moment in the roles I've set HG as Arwen. I hope you don't mind?

fellowshipofnarnia: Ok, you are Merry.

All of you, I'm going to start the playing thread tommorow!
Feel free to use the not-taken-roles if you need them as long as they haven't been taken.
Well I guess i'll Marianne, whose Pippin? Does Aragorn and Arwen have any kids? I clould be one of them!

Pippin is in the Lord of the Rings a very funny and gentil hobbit. But sometimes he does things that are very foolish.

>>>This is his character in the film, in the books his character isn't very clear as far as I know<<<

~HoRsEy_gUrL~ said:
Well I guess i'll Marianne, whose Pippin? Does Aragorn and Arwen have any kids? I clould be one of them!

Let me guess...

You are a fan of Skandar!!!

???

LilaeaSedai said:
I just read the first post in the playing thread. When are Frodo and Gandalf going to come in so I can bring in my character.

LilaeaSedai said:
*Sorry but I can't take part in this RPG anymore. With my school work among other things I don't have enough time to get on the computer as much as I used to.*

You just said you couldn't take part in another RPG anymore and now you're asking when you can begin in this RPG???

Anyway, you all can just start when you want at the places where your roles are.

There aren't persons yet that can play Gandalf and Frodo, maybe you can take one of that roles as long as there aren't more persons that can play Gandalf or Fodo.

Back