Lord of the RIngs the 4th Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've been thinking about that myself; and it's been inconvenient not coming up with any ideas", he said standing up fully. "Hopefully an idea will come to us."

"But what? The entire earth is filled with Orcs. The Nazgul roam the skies. Mordor is guarded well. There are only a couple hundred humans left. The hobbits and dwarves are near extinction. What chance do we have?"

"But what? The entire earth is filled with Orcs. The Nazgul roam the skies. Mordor is guarded well. There are only a couple hundred humans left. The hobbits and dwarves are near extinction. What chance do we have?"

"We don't have one," Roden said sitting at the end of a table, "its only a matter a time, like she said."

"Well I don't agree," Idrial said, "there is always a way. Surely Sauron has a weakness other than the ring. No one is indestructable."

"But how do we find out?"

"We don't have one," Roden said sitting at the end of a table, "its only a matter a time, like she said."

"Well I don't agree," Idrial said, "there is always a way. Surely Sauron has a weakness other than the ring. No one is indestructable."

"But how do we find out?"

"Yes. Why can't all think positively like Idrial", said Keojin with a laugh.

Kaoden smiled. He was glad to have Idrial around. "She's right. We cannot give up hope. But we need to find a way...before its too late."

Is it too late to join this RPG? Definitely sounds like an interesting twist, and a dark one at that. Is there still a spot open for one of the two Ithryn Luin (Blue Wizards)? If so, here's my biography:

Name: Pallando (known among very few as Morinehtar, or "Darkness-slayer").
Race: Istari (Wizard)
Sex: Male
Looks: Being one of the two Blue Wizards, he appeared as an old man swathed in a sea-blue cloak. He wields a bluish-green staff that looks as if it came from the depths of the sea, with kelp twisting around it to the top. He has a long grey-white beard and long hair, and bright blue eyes. He has returned from the East to move and encourage the remnant to stop and defeat Sauron.

Ivy was walking around trying to find something to do. She was a little taller than most hobbits because she was distantly related to Merry.

Reny laghed "Rember when we were little kids and alaways used to get away with things?"

"Yep but now were older."

Reny picked up her knife. "I rember when dad gave me this. He said to always be ready if there was a war."

"Yeah you always got to be ready for a war."

Reny took the stew and started to drink it. "Man this is good."

"It was dads fravrite type of stew."

Is it too late to join this RPG? Definitely sounds like an interesting twist, and a dark one at that. Is there still a spot open for one of the two Ithryn Luin (Blue Wizards)? If so, here's my biography:

Name: Pallando (known among very few as Morinehtar, or "Darkness-slayer").
Race: Istari (Wizard)
Sex: Male
Looks: Being one of the two Blue Wizards, he appeared as an old man swathed in a sea-blue cloak. He wields a bluish-green staff that looks as if it came from the depths of the sea, with kelp twisting around it to the top. He has a long grey-white beard and long hair, and bright blue eyes. He has returned from the East to move and encourage the remnant to stop and defeat Sauron.

OOC: Sure you can join.

A cold wind blew from the East. Harsh and bitter, it seemed to reek of death and decay. The very stench of Mordor now filled all of Middle-earth, the land that once had been beautiful and had enjoyed countless years of peace had been covered over in a second darkness.

Though it was noonday, the sky was black as night. A perfect cover for an old man swathed in a blue cloak to creep through the shadows, unseen by the wandering and watchful Eye of the Enemy. He knew he wasn't far away now from his destination. There were still people left alive to fight Sauron, and it had been his duty for millennia to encourage all who could to fight against him.

He found a hobbit nearby, and emerging from the shadows, his cloak shone bright blue, as if the sea untouched by any living thing had suddenly sprung forth from some unknown fissure in the earth. "Fear not!" he cried, seeing the terror in the hobbit's eyes. "I am the Far Comer, and seek to destroy Sauron the Deceiver. Will you not hear what I have to say?"

Kaoden saw some hobbits gathering around Pallando. He decided to listen. "Any good advice or news would be helpful."

Kaoden suddenly heard screams coming from outside. "Orcs!" he exclaimed drawing his sword.

Idrial got her sword ready.

Eleinä got her bow and quiver ready and suited. "I thought you said they weren't near here," she said crossed.

Rodin slowly picked up his sword, looking at everyone else.

Kaoden saw a few orcs running towards the mountain. He shouted to the archers nearby. "Kill them!"

Eleinä shot two of them with her arrows.

Rodin had his bow as well and shot one that seemed to try to be sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back