Masquerade Ball

Jaravis said:
hey call me Will so wats up susan *acidentaly hits head with mask* SORRY!!!
* moves mask over to side *

okay, Will!:D
lol....nothings up with me! what about you?
You can call me Carz! My nickname!!:D

sorry, I don't know how to square dance.....:D
I'll try it sometime though!

Does electric slide with GG!

electric slide!

1, 2, 3, tap, 1, 2, 3, tap, back, 2, 3, tap, step, tap, step tap..

yeah! but you have to have a whole line of people

1, 2, 3, tap, 1, 2, 3, tap, back, 2, 3, tap, step, tap, step tap, kick, 1, 2, 3, tap, 1, 2, 3, tap, back, 2, 3, tap, step, tap, step tap, kick,

Lilith said:
Cool, another party!! Well, I haven't been here for a while (holidays) so can somebody please explain everythin?? :D
It's a masqurade ball this party starts today get a mask dress forget the shoes and party *dances*

~JohnCenaLover290~ said:
It's a masqurade ball this party starts today get a mask dress forget the shoes and party *dances*

IT STARTS TODAY???! I can't come then... I have nothing (no time to search), and again NO DATE!! I won't do that again!!! :p

Lilith said:
IT STARTS TODAY???! I can't come then... I have nothing (no time to search), and again NO DATE!! I won't do that again!!! :p
It's five days long. :D Of course you can. Plus, there's no harm in makin' up a date....LOL, you could take Putput.

everlasting said:
I'll try to make it later tonight.

Then I still have another problem... I didn't get enough sleep lately (holidays again), so I'll probably go to bed pretty early... And my time is GMT+1, so for Americans that's superearly :p

Back