Merging The Narnia Series With Unrelated Books

Assuming you mean the Dickensian Tim Cratchit, it's a pretty sure bet that he is granted normal mobility, whether by Lucy's cordial or some other means. Then he takes up running parkour, though it probably would be called something else.

Assuming you mean the Dickensian Tim Cratchit, it's a pretty sure bet that he is granted normal mobility, whether by Lucy's cordial or some other means. Then he takes up running parkour, though it probably would be called something else.
Connected to A Christmas Carol, The Spirit of Christmas Present is also Father Christmas from not only Narnia, but Tolkien's Father Christmas Letters and...it gets even better...

Father Christmas was Tom Bombadil!

SHADOW AND BONE, STRANGER THINGS AND ARTHURIAN TALES.
It even shows the connection to the Narnia realm:

The darkling, who is played by Ben Barnes, who also plays Prince Caspian, is the dead king Caspian still roaming earth.
He enters the dream of the sun summoner by a pool of black water.

If you have read the magician's nephew, you will recognise this as a way to travel to worlds by the woods between worlds. This is called dream walking or interdimensional traveling. Also in Stranger things you see Eleven walking over black water.

Also the hunting on the stag: in Arthurian times they believed catching the stag would fullfill wishes, the Pevensie children chased the Stag which brought them back to earth after 20 years and in Shadow and Bone they hunt the Stag for it's magical properties.

Also this revealed that NO TIME passed of Earth while the children were away.
King Caspian never arrived in New Narnia, and as a ghost he asked Aslan to visit Earth before entering Aslan's country.
20 minutes.. 20 years.. ZERO time passes on Earth.

PS I see references to the Great Aslan in many movies, stories and historical places.

If you play the story Dracula of the app Romance Club there are even references to Narnia. Romance club has various esoteric stories.
The book Dracula tells about tribes of animals who are bestowed gifts to help humanity and among us they look like humans. You even have a human named Aslan, who is from the lion tribe, has a Narnian sword and when you headcharacter travel by a portal (same device as in the movie Inception) you end up in a rack of robes and the character says something like What is this? Narnia?

Once upon a time countries were represented by animals. Flags is maritime law, law of the sea.
The lion is England. The unicorn is Scotland. They're both now slaves in shackles on the English royal shield and on the shield of the reformation, which can be found on churches. On the Romanian shield it is divided by four and you see in one of the frames the lion with a sword in his hand on the bridge. The eagles were represented by the Romans and now they are called Tetra, a group who now tries to control the creatures of the dark. Funny I met a member beginning this year before I learned this.

Also the hunting of the stag: in Arthurian times, they believed catching the stag would fulfil wishes. The Pevensie children chased the Stag, which brought them back to Earth after 20 years; and in "Shadow and Bone" they hunt the Stag for its magical properties.

This is particularly suitable, since Mister Lewis would have known about that mythic significance of stags.

Puddleglum from The Silver Chair, Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Eeyore from Winnie-the Pooh, C-3P0 from Star Wars, Saddness from Inside Out, and the Tellarite, Jenkom Pog, from Star Trek Prodigy embark on a road trip together. From hotels, to creepy truck stops, messy gas stations, to gaudy and tacky tourists traps, there is nothing the Complaining Six can't find to complain about. Hilarity ensues! Watch as they overload a suggestion box!

Especially when they meet a wayward hitchhiker...Bella Swan!

Susan Pevensie and Susan Walker from the movie Miracle on 34th Street room together when Susan goes to America for college. They get into an argument about the existence of Santa Claus, despite both having met the man. Susan W.'s arguments are so persuasive that it begins to nudge Susan P. back to believing in Narnia.

Susan Pevensie and Susan Walker from the movie Miracle on 34th Street room together when Susan goes to America for college. They get into an argument about the existence of Santa Claus, despite both having met the man. Susan W.'s arguments are so persuasive that it begins to nudge Susan P. back to believing in Narnia.
Which Susan Walker though?
Natalie Wood (1947)
Susan Gordon (1959)
Mara Wilson (1994)
?

The parodical stereotype version of William Shatner, Paul Robeson, Paul Lynde, and Judge Doom (and only able to speak in his toon voice) are all sent to Narnia to play out the six books like it was a game of Jumanji.

Please i hope for the love of Aslan, someone here knows why it is that I am laughing as i write this scenario...

Which Susan Walker though?
Natalie Wood (1947)
Susan Gordon (1959)
Mara Wilson (1994)
?
Natalie Wood. She's the only one who lines up in the time-line to be remotely close to being a contemporary for Susan Pevensie.

And hearkening back to my post featuring Father Christmas from Narnia being one and the same with Tom Bombadil and teh Ghost of Christmas Present...
Father Christmas assembles a team of consisting Santa Clause from Miracle on 34th Street ( take your pick which one you prefer. I personally lean more towards Attenborough's Santa from the 94 remake, but will allow for Edmund Gwenn's variant), Tim Allen's Scott Calvin's Santa from the Santa ClausE Movies, Kurt Russell's Santa from the Christmas Chronicles, Buddy the Elf from Elf, The Angel Clarence from Its a Wonderful Life, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman from the old Rankin/Bass specials, Cindy Lou-Who from the '66 Grinch special, and Linus Van Pelt from a Charlie Brown Christmas, and Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas ( because every team needs a wild card), to stop the combined forces of Jadis and the Krampus from desrtoying Christmas.

I kind of wonder how Sophie Cook's kids would have felt waking up in BBC Narnia and having to go through the serials as Susan and Edmund (or Lucy and Edmund in VOTDT - and Jill and Eustace in BBC TSC) - although for a kiggles scenario, maybe not in the matching character genders ala the Jumanji remark that starred the Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson and Amy Pond's actress Karen Gillan?

24883583_10155678082925865_1628206878478834853_o.jpg

And connected to my earlier thread, equally impactful to Susan Pevensie's return to Narnia includes the insights of three of her tutors, "Mary Lenox" from "The Secret Garden", Gwendolyn "Wendy" Angela Moira Darling from "Peter Pan" and Alice Lidell from Alice in Wonderland.

As she begins to believe again, she carries on a lengthy correspondence with her maternal cousin "Kate" whose husband "Dr. Murry" vanished while conducting experiments relating to time travel, trying to give her hope that maybe, just maybe her husband is still alive, elsewhere in the universe, now understanding again there are other worlds out there beyond our own, and other time-lines running parallel to ours. This, in effect makes her a second cousin and honorary aunt of Meg, Charles Wallace, Denys and Sandy Murry in A Wrinkle in Time.

What types of books can be merged and what characters will be composited?

For me, I pretty much have to go with a story that blends Narnia with Oz

Like the Lion of Oz as the same Character as Aslan but is different in backstory and unrelated and becoming an allegory rather than an outright depiction of someone else and it does bring a developing story of one conquering their fears and becoming the savior of legend

And even having Tash as being worshiped by the Nomes of Oz rather than a stereotype society, Tash can even be merged with other book villains as well for some stronger presence if we go with comic, imagine if Tash is merged with Alioth from Marvel which will bring some sort of abomination nature

Now which books will you have Narnia get merged with?

OZ could be another world in The Wood Between The Worlds. I like that! Thanks for sharing this.

Back