movie chatting

NkandSKforever

this is a safe haven for skandar fans and anyone who doesn't like it can leave. u can't block us from expressing ourselves. I will not be silenced and will continue to talk about skandar in this thread.

I'm a Skandar fan and i will come on here and chat about Skandar, We Skandarnites cannot be silenced. does anyone know if the same thing has happened with William moseley threads

*grins and says, "its good to be home!"*
Some of his has been moved but not all of them but Annas are still here!

How is everyone?

i have been going crazy since i found out Skandars dad lives in Cambridge! but if that is true then wouldnt it mean his family did, coz i dont think his parents are divorced. if the person who said his dad lived here isnt telling the truth (and im not saying she is lying) but if she did i would be v upset coz ive got my hopes up! hahahahaha
if it is true, Skandar might come here! :D :eek:

i don't think Skandar lives in Cambridge, neither does his dad. His home is in London same as WM's. They live there with their folks so i guess they might not come to cambridge, i don't know but i hope SK comes to Oxford.

You all probably have these but i've posting them anyway, the first one is my favourite. so natural....

Attachments

• SK 1.jpg
    SK 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 72
  • SK 8.jpg
    SK 8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 70
  • SK 15.jpg
    SK 15.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 68
" Keeps watching high_kingpeter" feels the lightsabre at his side being to vibrate with anxiety.

' She's backm, my lord," the servant said, ' the evil one that sullied the gods name,'
' i know, as long as she does not attack we will not be drawn into an all out duel,' i replied quietly.

Good day to you High_kingpeter

SK21 said:
i don't think Skandar lives in Cambridge, neither does his dad. His home is in London same as WM's. They live there with their folks so i guess they might not come to cambridge, i don't know but i hope SK comes to Oxford.

You all probably have these but i've posting them anyway, the first one is my favourite. so natural....

o no! someone said his dad lived here! praps he has like a second home here or something! im trying to keep this going, its the only thing ive got to meeting him without going to London! hahahahaha

SK21 said:
" Keeps watching high_kingpeter" feels the lightsabre at his side being to vibrate with anxiety.

' She's backm, my lord," the servant said, ' the evil one that sullied the gods name,'
' i know, as long as she does not attack we will not be drawn into an all out duel,' i replied quietly.

Good day to you High_kingpeter

Same to you SK21. I shall not attack, this is your--*looks around* well, let's just say I am outnumbered...until I find you in a neutral place.

Yay.It's good to be home. *starts putting all the furniture back and unpacking endless pictures of Skandar*

ooooooo here's a good one.

Indeed. hmmm have I don't think I have a picture with his braces (or at least you cant see them)

~Rogue~ said:
Yay.It's good to be home. *starts putting all the furniture back and unpacking endless pictures of Skandar*

ooooooo here's a good one.
that's my fav. pic!

Attachments

• keynes.jpg
    keynes.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 20
  • mickey and kids.JPG
    mickey and kids.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 22
  • anna william georgie SKANDAR.jpg
    anna william georgie SKANDAR.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 18
  • will #5.jpg
    will #5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
  • skandar.jpg
    skandar.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
If ya'll go to cbsnews.com and search the site for skandar keynes they have a video clip of an interview with him and WM on the early show.

yer i saw that its so funny and he looks so cute! its in my favouritesand everytime i watch i burst out laffing when he tells the woman about his horse! he ses something like "the horse never right when i ask him too" and then Will ses "What does it do Skandar?" and then Skandar ses "it goes left and jumps!" its hilarious!

O good morning everyone! well everyone in England! i dont know what the time is in every other part of the world!

i know i love it! ive just realised i was kinda bitchy yesterday, i had a go at i_8_Skander and on the narnian council thing i was having a go at this girl coz she said "modding" (my new word) was hard so i was telling her bout when i was a mod and admin on another site and i was saying how its was easy! :rolleyes:

hahahahaha how you?

Back