Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just look at him with oddly.
" no han she friends with my brother who tred to kill me rembmer?," she said makeing a fist.

Maggie jump on the couch.
"Cool I like so what is this place any way it dosen't look like a house,?" she ask truning on the tube.

"Oh, I didn't know....I wasn't there, Carmen," said Chris feebly.
He looked concerned now.

She said.
" yes you were that how I be came liveing in your room at the school," she said putting her head on his chest.

She said.
" yes you were that how I be came liveing in your room at the school," she said putting her head on his chest.

"My mind is blank, but maybe because I was trying to push it out of my head. I hate memories like those....they don't wash away," stated Chris, holding Carmen in his arms to comfort her.

She nod.
" yea I know I'm get some icecream I'm getting a little hot out here," she said walking in looking at Maggie for awhile.

Maggie look up at Chris.
" he a cutie where did you meat him Carmen,?" she ask walking in the kitchen were she was,
she look at Chris then back to Carmen.

She nod.
" yea I know I'm get some icecream I'm getting a little hot out here," she said walking in looking at Maggie for awhile.

Maggie look up at Chris.
" he a cutie where did you meat him Carmen,?" she ask walking in the kitchen were she was,
she look at Chris then back to Carmen.

Chris stayed outside, watching Carmen go into the house.

He was oblivious that Maggie was watching him through the kitchen window as he un-set the large metal ladder and carried it back to the toolshed, that was just a few steps from the house.

Carmen got her icecream and sat down at the table.
" this place we in is a sceice lab but we trun it to a house," she said licking her icecream trun her hair blue,
she look at Maggie with a smirk on her face.
" and the other thing missy he mine so back off," she said makeing the room of ice.

Maggie bak up abit.
" ah, chill OK I'm not here for him I'm here to stay out of sit," she told her crossing her arms.

Carmen got her icecream and sat down at the table.
" this place we in is a sceice lab but we trun it to a house," she said licking her icecream trun her hair blue,
she look at Maggie with a smirk on her face.
" and the other thing missy he mine so back off," she said makeing the room of ice.

Maggie bak up abit.
" ah, chill OK I'm not here for him I'm here to stay out of sit," she told her crossing her arms.

Chris had put the ladder back and was on his way back to the house when suddenly there was a small static shock nearly hitting him.
"Well well well, if it ain't old Chris," said a mocking voice.
Chris glanced sharply up and saw a boy his age in a skin-tight leather vest and pants with a lightning bolt etched onto his jacket. He had dark black hair and pale blue eyes. He was also a good two inches taller then Chris.
"Hello, Static," stated Chris darkly.
Static was a mutant from the school, one who was conceited and good-looking, a deadly combination. What was more deadly was the fact he controlled electricity as his power, a power he used to bully Chris with after learning Chris was a Metal-based Mutant.
Sparky smiled cruelly at Chris, holding up his black spandex-wrapped glove hand and stated, "Time for the Sparks to fly."
Static laughed inanely as he charged himself up, waves of static electricity flowing across his hand.

Carmen got up and went out side were Chris was her hand trun into claws.
" what are you doing to him?," she ask getting closer to him with a smirk on her face,
she cracking her neak her eye turn to white.

Carmen got up and went out side were Chris was her hand trun into claws.
" what are you doing to him?," she ask getting closer to him with a smirk on her face,
she cracking her neak her eye turn to white.

Static turned to the freaky-looking girl and scoffed slightly.
"Me? I ain't doing nything. Just catching up on my mate, Chris, here, right Chris?"
Static had stopped his electricty from currenting and held Chris by the shoulder.
Chris did not say anything right away, due to the fact Static was hurting his shoulder, but he did not show it.
"Carmen, everything is fine. Go inside, I'll meet you in a while," stated Chris to Carmen.

OOC: Static's info...

Nickname: Static
Name: Steven Issac Hewes
Power: Can conduct electricity in his body.
Bio: Comes from an upper-class family, moved out after finding out he was a mutant. Became a resident at the school and also a bully. He is a part of a secret society of bullies at Mutant Academy. He enjoys picking on kids that are at a disadvantage to his powers. Mostly, he picks on Chris because his shocks do more damage to Metal-based Mutants. Most damage is done to Water-based Mutants.

Last edited:
She shook her head.
" no Chirs I won't let him hurt you." she said the clouds turn to grey around them,
she look at the guy by Chris she growl at him.
" don't make me mad boy you don't want to make me mad," she said comeing closer to him.

Maggie was watching everything out of the window.

She shook her head.
" no Chirs I won't let him hurt you." she said the clouds turn to grey around them,
she look at the guy by Chris she growl at him.
" don't make me mad boy you don't want to make me mad," she said comeing closer to him.

Maggie was watching everything out of the window.

Static grew slightly nervous, still holding Chris by the shoulder.
"You'll have to come through him to get to me! Stay back, you loser freak!" yelled out Static, losing his resolve and calm nature.
He tensed his hand, jolting Chris slightly in the shoulder.
Chris winced, falling to one knee in front of Static, in between Static and Carmen.

Last edited:
She became a shadow.
" oh now now you can't scare me," she said stabbing him in the stomach going past Chris because oh her shadow powers

OOC: oh the new people when ever you want you can talk to Kitty and she can show you around I have lots of Chars like Maggie Gambit's sister Carmen my ice girl and of couse Kitty the shadow Cat and Josh he was come up soon

nick name:Aquà
Name: Josh white
bio: he from a faimly that trys to hide him when he was young he find out about his powers when he was eight.
Powers:Water
looks:
zac-efron-picture-12.jpg

Last edited:
Sebastian stepped out of a short, shiny car that was glazed with jet black paint.
Behind him was a tall man who wore black sunglasses and an extremely clean suit.
"Sebastian, no funny business this time... or it's back to 'You-know-where'."

He gave Sebastian a stern look and walked around to the back of the car.
Sebastian angrily looked away and retaliated quietly.
"Just see if you can put me there..."

The man in the suit walked back towards Sebastian pulling a large suitcase behind him.
Without saying another word, he handed the suitcase to the boy, got back in the car, and drove off.

Sebastian turned around and looked at all the people walking around.
"Ugh... just another school to get kicked out of..."
He began walking to his dormatory room.

Kitty was walking around when she bump into the boy who just walk in.
" oh sorry about that," she said looking at him with a smile her blue eye shin

Josh another head was the other side of the school playing around with her powers on the others.

Sebastian looked at her with a look that protrayed hate and annoyance.
"Go. away."
He angrily sighed and began to walk past her.

She went thow him.
" hold up you don't have to be that mean," she said when Josh came up to them hooking his arm in Kitty's.

Sebastian stopped, roughly put down his suitcase and turned around with his fists clenched.
"Alright. What do you want."

Last edited:
Destiny sat on a bench looking over pictures of her and Blake.
She shed one tear that messed up her eyeliner.
"Oh s***. My eyeliner!"she said quickly fixing her makeup.
Destiny was so totally emo now. A girl was staring at her and Destiny activated her Mangekyou Sharingan that made the girl collapse.
"Thats what she gets for messing with me." Desting grabbed the pictures and shoved them into her bag along with pictures of her and Axel. She then walked away.

Sebastian stopped, roughly put down his suitcase and turned around with his fists clenched.
"Alright. What do you want."

She rolled her eyes.
" ah, the professor told me to show newbies around," she told him looking at Mark and push him away.

Mark smiled.
" what worry Kitty I thought you like me?," he said with a smirk

She just look at the new boy not saying any thing to him.

Last edited:
Destiny bumped into Kitty and then said"What the heck is going on?"
She then noticed Mark who was being the total jerk. "WHo the heck are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back