My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Princey

Well, I don't think there is a thread for this. So would anyone be willing to join? I need to gather up some 'followers' before I can officially start the club.

This can be a place where you share MCR news, talk about the members and your concert experiences, post photos, etc.

Anyone interested?

List of Members:

Princey
30[ECHELON]
Hyperactive_Randomality
Shizuka Rose
MyCHEmIcAlRoMaNcE_r0cKs!
ILIKEPILLOWS
Daphenilia
Beatrix_R
Dora_the_explora
JohnCenaLover
bruiser
loverble
Isabel Moseley
Mar
deplorable

Last edited:
Well, I don't think there is a thread for this. So would anyone be willing to join? I need to gather up some 'followers' before I can officially start the club.

This can be a place where you share MCR news, talk about the members and your concert experiences, post photos, etc.

Anyone interested?

I am....:) :)

Cool, so we have two possible members? Shall I start making the list?

And are any of you graphic makers? Cos we could put up some banners for siggies.

Last edited:
Cool, so we have two possible members? Shall I start making the list?

And are any of you graphic makers? Cos we could put up some banners for siggies.

I might be able to make a banner i have done it before...we have to decide on a pic
oh and yeah start the list...i guess... i am really not the one to judge

The list has been started in my first post :D

And it would be great if you used ANY pictures for a banner really, we could have loads of different ones for people to choose from.

Okay here are some pics- I'll keep editing my post as I find more. Oh, and he IS very good looking :D :

3.jpg

^^ I really like this one, but you can't see Bob's face!

my_chemical_romance.jpg

^^ ADORE this one. Even though Ray looks like a girl standing like that o_O

Last edited:
Back