My Chemical Romance Fan Club

I'm sure the coming album will be great :) I hope they do another tour; they came here last time, to a venue about half an hour away from where I live, but tickets were sold out before I even knew =/

1. Our Lady of Sorrows
2. Disenchanted
3. This Is How I Disappear
4. Demolition Lovers
5. I Never Told You What I Did For A Living

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on this thread! And so much has happened since then. Danger Days has come out, Gerard and Frank have become fathers, and the guys are currently on tour. Are you guys still into MCR? What do you think of Danger Days?

Also, I saw them live for the first time in October and the second time last month, and met Gerard and Ray after the show the second time. They were extremely lovely and signed my ticket. <3

I've not actually got Danger Days yet, but I bet Sam does; I will have to get it off her. :) But a lot has happened, and regardless of what I don't know about the new album, I still do still love all their old stuff. :)

I was a part of this fan club when I was here many years ago. I still absolutely love MCR. They've pulled me through a lot of bad times over the years. If I ever get to go to one of their concerts, I'll cry.

Back