Myspace and facebook are taking over the world!!!

do you have...

• myspace?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • facebook?

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Both?

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • NOT A SINGLE ONE BECAUSE I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it (Facebook) is such a bad thing really, if it's used in moderation. For me personally, it is a way to keep in contact with people I don't get to see very often - high school friends that I don't see anymore because they went to a different college, or people from school that I won't get to see all summer because they live far away.
However, if it's something that you're on all the time or messing around with when you should be doing homework or something, then it's a problem.
That actually started happening with me, so I gave up my Facebook for Lent. It's been really hard (especially when I get e-mails saying "soandso tagged you in a photo" and I can't go and see what the picture is of) but I am a lot better off since I don't have that as a distraction.
So yeah... I don't think it's such a bad thing. And yeah, it is really fun :D

I don't see the problem with the sites as long as people don't put anything bad on theirs.:rolleyes:

I don't have either,though.:p

Myspace is absolutely horrible...I got rid of mine. As far as facebook yes I have it, cause I think that it's a great way to stay in touch with friends:) Though it has easily become to addictive, for there are other ways to stay in touch with friends, so yes...I'm going to get rid of my facebook as well. The main reason for doing so......is so that I can focus on my relationship with God and living a life that's glorifying to him.

Back