Name that movie

Pirate Queen

This thread is where you say a line from a movie, and then someone else has to say which movie it is from and then if you can say who said it.

Example: For Narnia and for Aslan. Then someone else will say the line is from Narnia and Peter said it.
If the person doesn't get it right then the person that said the line then says what movie it's from. I hope that makes since. :eek:

Guess the movie this line is from:
Shoot him, cut out his tongue and shoot his tongue... and maybe trim that straggly beard of his.

This thread is where you say a line from a movie, and then someone else has to say which movie it is from and then if you can say who said it.

Example: For Narnia and for Aslan. Then someone else will say the line is from Narnia and Peter said it.
If the person doesn't get it right then the person that said the line then says what movie it's from. I hope that makes since. :eek:

Guess the movie this line is from:
Shoot him, cut out his tongue and shoot his tongue... and maybe trim that straggly beard of his.

Hehe Jack Sparrow POTC: At World's End.

Hmm....

"Don't sing, Let's just walk, ok? can you do that for me?"

I don't know.

"You...you don't work for Nakatomi... and if you're not one of them..."

"I'm a cop from New York."

(concerned)
".... New York..."

"They invited me to the Christmas party. Who knew?"

(extending his hand)
"I'm John."

(shocked, continues acting)
"... William.... William Clay."

Die Hard

"Because, let's be honest, it's a field. Look. Do you see another world out there? No, you see a field. Do you see anything non human? No, and you know why? Because it's a field! "

I dont ge the one above me!

The very first post was Stardust.
so..

I guess i ll go.

Stop trying to make fetch happen.Its not going to happen

~Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ugh. Pain, lots of pain.~

^^ funny movie right there :D

Back