Name that movie

I love it too, Kate!!
here's another princess ride quote for you;

"but what about the R.O.U.S's!?"
"Rodents Of Unusual Size?...I don't think they exist..." *one jumps on him*

whoah somehow I was replying to this other thread and got magically transported to this thread, and it was posted here, so I apologize haha

^ ignore that sentence, I posted right..but then I thought I was wrong, and then I was confused, and then I reposted below me, and then that was it, and then the end : )

Last edited:
NarniaFan95's= The Outsiders.. Darry says it to Soda

Miss.Sunflower's....I know it... I know I know it...but...I can't grasp it...help me out here... It's driving me crazy...

"Ah, buckle this! Ludicrous speed! Go! ..........What have I done!? My brains....are going into my feet!"

hmmm... i've heard it in so many movies... i'm guessing one of the rambo movies. I'm prolly wrong.. not a big stallone fan. :p

"Stop running! I know. Even if you find the kids you might not be able to help them. Maybe something will happen that can never unhappen, that scares you, doesn't it? But you need to think about it now, really take it in. Look at you, you think you've got it so d*** hard. Well you hate being alone so let people in. Sure you might not answer the phone, but I don't see you throw it away either!"

Mwaha.. that one took me a while to remember it all. :)

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

"Did you have an awesome time? Did you drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and just soak up each others awesomeness?"

Back