Narnia happy meal toys!!

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you knew where i might be able to get the happy meal toys from McDonalds for narnia. They gave them out in 2005, but I was 9 then, hadn't heard of narnia before, and "witch" was an evil word to me as well. So I didn't go nuts and collect the toys like I would now. I remember having a mr. Beaver. But my siblings and I didn't really care about him, so he got ran over by the lawn mower when we left him outside one day. We had a peter, but the dog chewed him up as well. So, I saw thwm on Ebay, but I don't have a lot of extra cash and was wondering if any of you might have them sitting around. If you do have them and don not want them anymore, or you know someone who does, please let me know. I would be really greatful to whoever could help! Thanks so much y'all!

I have Mr. Beaver (with his attached mug) and the "book" play-set, which mearly consists of a wall showing the beaver house set, and a fold out table. At the time of the release, I wasn't a Narnia fan, and was merely aware of it's Christian parallel and the somewhat related BBC films we were shown in sunday school.
I wonder if Peter was in his Narnian Armor?

EDIT: 1500 posts!!! ^.^

I have three of them: Mr. Beaver, Edmund and Lucy. I have the little book/packet thingies that go with Mr. Beaver and Edmund but I never got Lucy's. I got Mr. Beaver from McDonalds, my cousin gave me Edmund and Lucy was mixed in with some toys I got once when I was younger. Heh, I kinda got mine in a mixture of ways. Oh and I have a Wardrobe too: it goes with a dollhouse my grandpa made me but after I saw Narnia I took it out and decided it was the Wardrobe.:p

You're not going to like my post.

I have all the McDonalds toys! I have all the Pevensies plus Aslan, Tumnus, Mr. Beaver, and The White Witch. They all are unopened and they have the little booklet that comes with them. But I don't think I'll give them or sell them. They are part of my Narnia Collection and I really couldn't part with them. Look at the photo below. They are inside the bag on the top shelf that has the images of Aslan and the Centaur. Sorry. I hope you find them somewhere. You could try to buy them on ebay one at a time.

102_0479r.jpg

I have all the McDonalds toys! I have all the Pevensies plus Aslan, Tumnus, Mr. Beaver, and The White Witch. They all are unopened and they have the little booklet that comes with them. But I don't think I'll give them or sell them. They are part of my Narnia Collection and I really couldn't part with them. Look at the photo below. They are inside the bag on the top shelf that has the images of Aslan and the Centaur. Sorry. I hope you find them somewhere. You could try to buy them on ebay one at a time.

102_0479r.jpg
:eek: I. am. so. coming. to. your. house.

102_0479r.jpg

That tis an impressive shrine. I have nearly an identical one in my home. :D

:eek: I. am. so. coming. to. your. house.

If you mean through a window in the middle of the night, SofA, you should be informed that burglary is a crime.:D

Regarding Happy Meal toys, well, I try not to eat anywhere but A&W if I can help it, and I stopped getting Kid's meals anywhere when I was ten years old, so I have nothing to offer. Sorry. :(

102_0479r.jpg

Oh my gosh!!! That is so awesome! Where did you get your other little narnia action figures? They look like they were from Prince Caspian. I actually did like your post, the picture was awesome! But if you ever do decide to let go of your toys, I am right here!!

102_0479r.jpg

Wow what a collection! I love all the Narnia stuff that you have. I have some of it, but you beat me in having a collection of "Narnia" merchandise lol:D.

102_0479r.jpg

Oh. My. Gosh.

I only have Peter and Lucy... And someone else somewhere, too:(

Jealous! I'm working on convincing my daddy to let me buy Peter's Christmas Gifts off Amazon. Or Will, Anna, Skandar and Georgie's autographs.

This is off-topic, but eventually, when I'm older, I'm going to save up 3,000,000 and buy Walt Disney's autograph. :) I love him!

If you mean through a window in the middle of the night, SofA, you should be informed that burglary is a crime.:D

Regarding Happy Meal toys, well, I try not to eat anywhere but A&W if I can help it, and I stopped getting Kid's meals anywhere when I was ten years old, so I have nothing to offer. Sorry. :(
No not at night! I don't want to go to the clink! Just when he has his window open, or he has a party, or when he leaves the door open to go get groceries. :D

Last edited:
So..... Are any of you who have toys looking to pass them on or not? Sorry if that sounded rude, it's not supposed to. Just wondering!

Well, I can't give mine up for, as I said, they are part of my Narnia collection. I do have an extra Aslan but I think I'll hold on to it as well. Sorry.

UUmmm... I could send you my address!? I'm not entirely sure, but that's an idea! I live in Oklahoma! I just felt my first earth quake! Like not even two minutes ago! COOL!!!

Back