Narnia happy meal toys!!

Narnia happy meal toys??? Yes, but only in limited quantities. I mean, I was in Beruna the other day and the McD's there had not heard of them. It was only in Cair Paravel you could find them, and even so they only had a limited selection....

Oh my gosh!!! That is so awesome! Where did you get your other little narnia action figures? They look like they were from Prince Caspian. I actually did like your post, the picture was awesome! But if you ever do decide to let go of your toys, I am right here!!
I forgot to tell you where I got my other Narnia Toys. I did get some from Toys r Us and some from the Disney Store but I can't remember which one I got where. The two sets on the very top are unopened. The reason is that after I opened the first set, the first thing that happened was that I lost Lucy's dagger, then Peter's Sword. I was able to find them, but then I lost Lucy's Cordial and I never found it (thing was so tiny) :( That is why I decided I would never open the other sets no matter what!

Yeah, I totally understand that! I have five younger siblings so I am sure everything would get lost here! Especially if it is tiny! I have quite a time alreasy keeping them out of my room!

Thanks so much BarbarianKing! I got the stuff today and it is so amazing!
So update: I have Aslan.
Still looking for:
Lucy Pevensie
Peter Pevensie
Edmund Pevensie
Susan Pevensie
Mr. Tumnus
Mr. Beaver
The White Witch

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Thanks so much BarbarianKing! I got the stuff today and it is so amazing!
So update: I have Aslan.
Still looking for:
Lucy Pevensie
Peter Pevensie
Edmund Pevensie
Susan Pevensie
Mr. Tumnus
Mr. Beaver
The White Witch

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
Glad you got the stuff and liked it! I really hope you find the others. Like I said, you could try buying them one at a time off of ebay.

Well, I have the Susan toy and I think Edmund is around here somewhere, but I still need the books that came with them. I found those two at a yard sale last year. I also just won the Lucy Pevensie one on an onlinr auction website. So if anyone else can help me out, that would be great! Thx again BK!

Thanks! I know this sounds crazy, but I am learning how to write elvish! Quenya style, that is! It is so pretty!!!! And i am trying to get a one ring replica!

Thanks! I can email you a copy of the alphabet if you want it. And the like two or three rules that go with writing in elvish. I write Quenya style, because it is easiest! Oh and I don't have your address, so I don't know where to send a christmas card! Unless you just want a scanned and emailed card! I only have the address for the UPS store!

Thanks! I know this sounds crazy, but I am learning how to write elvish! Quenya style, that is! It is so pretty!!!! And i am trying to get a one ring replica!

It's not crazy, I taught myself to write elvish a couple years ago :) I can write it fluently now. Though I may not be perfectly certain on a few of the rules.

But about the Narnia McDonalds toys, I have the Lucy and Tumnus ones... oh and I think Mr. Beaver.

Thanks! I can email you a copy of the alphabet if you want it. And the like two or three rules that go with writing in elvish. I write Quenya style, because it is easiest! Oh and I don't have your address, so I don't know where to send a christmas card! Unless you just want a scanned and emailed card! I only have the address for the UPS store!
Oh, that would be awesome if you could send me that or give me a link to find it. I thought the box would have my address. I'll check.

I will write out a copy for you and send it with your card. And I will write your name in Elvish on the back of the envelope! Hmmmm... Now I have to think of a totally awesome card to send you! Don't worry, it will be cool!

It's not crazy, I taught myself to write elvish a couple years ago :) I can write it fluently now. Though I may not be perfectly certain on a few of the rules.

But about the Narnia McDonalds toys, I have the Lucy and Tumnus ones... oh and I think Mr. Beaver.

That's awesome! Are you keeping them or looking to pass 'em on? Tumnus and beaver, i mean.

I will write out a copy for you and send it with your card. And I will write your name in Elvish on the back of the envelope! Hmmmm... Now I have to think of a totally awesome card to send you! Don't worry, it will be cool!
Boy was it cool! The coolest card ever!:D

Back