Narnia Merchandise

she-elfwarrior19 said:
They have a tumnus toy out its a little figurine so im sure they'll have a Reep.
but were talking about the figures from disney store! i hope they have a bigger set this time around! ya know?

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
no I don't:( but I want it
oh, u just went and saw it at the store i guess!
well i have it, and it's so detailed it's scary! :eek: it looks the exact same that tilda/jadis looks in my calendar! seriously on the dot! :eek:

lions mane said:
oh, u just went and saw it at the store i guess!
well i have it, and it's so detailed it's scary! :eek: it looks the exact same that tilda/jadis looks in my calendar! seriously on the dot! :eek:
your lucky to have it and the calender cause I wanted them both :(

lions mane said:
sorry. i wish i could share with u, but i can't! ya know? ;)
I know its ok you know the Calendar I had the Christen store order for me I got it and it wasn't the one I wanted and I'm mad about it but I'll call the store tomorrow and see if they had other choices of Narnia Calenders cause I wanted the one that had pics of Jadis and others from the movie and if they do I'll have them order that one for me and I'll just have to find what to do with that one I have now :mad:

my lil. sis. got me mine for x-mas! ya know?
but sorry about the christian stor! but the one here had some nice calendars, they just weren't the ones from the movie! they were like drwaings and all from the series! ya know?

well, u can always give it away for someones b-day! ya know?

lions mane said:
my lil. sis. got me mine for x-mas! ya know?
but sorry about the christian stor! but the one here had some nice calendars, they just weren't the ones from the movie! they were like drwaings and all from the series! ya know?

well, u can always give it away for someones b-day! ya know?
yeah I know

this thread should be called narnia merchandise! no?

well, i still have this really nice framed map of narnia ($30) and it's still in the box and i haven't even put it up! i just don't have the nails for it! and it takes two nails to hang it up. but i've had it for like over a month now. ya know? and i asked my dad to find some nails so i can put it up, but he didn't. grrrr........ :mad:
next time i go to the store i'm ganna need to buy some (nails), everytime i'm there it just never crosses my mind. ya know?

oh it has this really cool scripture from L.W.W., but it's not in the move!

lions mane said:
well, i still have this really nice framed map of narnia ($30) and it's still in the box and i haven't even put it up! i just don't have the nails for it! and it takes two nails to hang it up. but i've had it for like over a month now. ya know? and i asked my dad to find some nails so i can put it up, but he didn't. grrrr........ :mad:
next time i go to the store i'm ganna need to buy some (nails), everytime i'm there it just never crosses my mind. ya know?

oh it has this really cool scripture from L.W.W., but it's not in the move!
your right this tread should be called Narnia Mercendise
oh that's cool:)

yah it should be!

"at the sound of his roar, sarrow will be no more. when he bares his teeth winter meets it's death. and when he shakes his mane it will be spring again. wrong will be right, when aslan comes in sight."

well there's the cool qoute from the book. i'm sure the reak narnia fans will recognise it quikly! ya know?

Back