Narnia Merchandise

IceMaiden said:
Ahhhhh Meg there's this six foot tall cardboard wardrobe thing LOL that must have been used at the movie theatre. Pretty neat but it's so big it says pick up only.

I am still debating to get that snowglobe from the UK. I did however get a set of cards ( carta mundi) and got this interesting white witch playglobe thing from the UK. I also saw a cell phone stand holder thing from Hong Kong and a neat little cardboard set of Narnia keepsake wardrobe drawers with an address book from the UK. Is this ever going to end?

Should I get the snowglobe from the UK???

Decisions decisions.
cell.jpg

Check em out:

drawer.jpg

witch-1.jpg

wardrobe.jpg

awsome things

IceMaiden said:
Ahhhhh Meg there's this six foot tall cardboard wardrobe thing LOL that must have been used at the movie theatre. Pretty neat but it's so big it says pick up only.

I am still debating to get that snowglobe from the UK. I did however get a set of cards ( carta mundi) and got this interesting white witch playglobe thing from the UK. I also saw a cell phone stand holder thing from Hong Kong and a neat little cardboard set of Narnia keepsake wardrobe drawers with an address book from the UK. Is this ever going to end?

Should I get the snowglobe from the UK???

Decisions decisions.
cell.jpg

Check em out:

drawer.jpg

witch-1.jpg

wardrobe.jpg

awesome you found the other snowglobe half priced. sweet!

the other pic of the snowglobes much too small i cant really tell whats in it lol. i think i see a tree

i have the wardrobe display of the carta mundi sets. i was JUST literally talking to my sister about the aweome movie theatre display wardrobe and how i wnated LOL. where are the sellers located? and how much is it? im not gonna get it though 1. my mum would kill me. 2. i dont have a big enough vehicle. :p

the mini white witch snowglobe thing is cute, do they make one for each of the characters? and the drawers, they're like jewlery box type drawers right?

sorry if i asked a lot of questions lol ^_^

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Wow IceMaiden those are really neat stuff, can i see your updated collection?

My collection isn't really updated yet Elf, because I've been on vacation for this week, and I am expecting a lot of smaller collectibles to arrive from the UK when I get home tomorrow...so I will photograph everything then :)

But here's the link to my photos:

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/MaidenofIce/

There's even a photo of me in there LOL. But the last Narnia item I updated was photo 1332...the mugs. The rest of the photos are pictures of stuff I saw on ebay that I WANT TO GET LOL.

always winter said:
awesome you found the other snowglobe half priced. sweet!

the other pic of the snowglobes much too small i cant really tell whats in it lol. i think i see a tree

i have the wardrobe display of the carta mundi sets. i was JUST literally talking to my sister about the aweome movie theatre display wardrobe and how i wnated LOL. where are the sellers located? and how much is it? im not gonna get it though 1. my mum would kill me. 2. i dont have a big enough vehicle. :p

the mini white witch snowglobe thing is cute, do they make one for each of the characters? and the drawers, they're like jewlery box type drawers right?

sorry if i asked a lot of questions lol ^_^

Well those drawers say " Memo drawers" so they're just cardboard...I don't know if I'd put jewelry in there. I don't know why they made it pink, maybe because it's for girls...but they should have made it maroon and gold. It would have been prettier that way I think.

AHAHAA the BIG WARDROBE thing is only five dollars too...and it says you have to drive to MARYLAND to pick it up so that isn't far...I'd drive a pickup to get it there and back LOL. And yes!! THEY DO make mini snowglobe toys for all the characters...in fact NOW, I think I'll get all of them because they're UK only stuff. They do have Peter, Edmund, Father Christmas, Lucy and Susan!!!! Check it out!! SPEND MORE MONEY!

Nothin like spending $$ on Narnia stuff.

ALSO: what makes the wardrobe movie thing even better is it has a light in there...you can switch it on and off.

IceMaiden said:
Well those drawers say " Memo drawers" so they're just cardboard...I don't know if I'd put jewelry in there. I don't know why they made it pink, maybe because it's for girls...but they should have made it maroon and gold. It would have been prettier that way I think.

AHAHAA the BIG WARDROBE thing is only five dollars too...and it says you have to drive to MARYLAND to pick it up so that isn't far...I'd drive a pickup to get it there and back LOL. And yes!! THEY DO make mini snowglobe toys for all the characters...in fact NOW, I think I'll get all of them because they're UK only stuff. They do have Peter, Edmund, Father Christmas, Lucy and Susan!!!! Check it out!! SPEND MORE MONEY!

Nothin like spending $$ on Narnia stuff.

ALSO: what makes the wardrobe movie thing even better is it has a light in there...you can switch it on and off.

OMG im going to maryland next month LOL thats where my college is! well itsi n baltimore. oooh i have tocheck out the peter snowglobe sometime ^_^ my credit card is still getting denied lol

always winter said:
OMG im going to maryland next month LOL thats where my college is! well itsi n baltimore. oooh i have tocheck out the peter snowglobe sometime ^_^ my credit card is still getting denied lol

Hey you should tell those people on ebay honestly about saving that wardrobe thing for you!! I would die if it really...truly....opened the way to Narnia!!! I'd turn the light on in the dark LOL. The Peter snowglobe plaything is like ten dollars I think US.

IceMaiden said:
Hey you should tell those people on ebay honestly about saving that wardrobe thing for you!! I would die if it really...truly....opened the way to Narnia!!! I'd turn the light on in the dark LOL. The Peter snowglobe plaything is like ten dollars I think US.

i keep crossing my fingers for the giant replica one

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Cool IceMaiden. I love the dress you are wearing! The first pic of Jadis, that little key chain thing or w/e it is is cool.

Oh yeah that's a picture of the ceiling fan pull. I don't even have a ceiling fan, but...hey, who cares. I just want it 'cause it's Jadis.

always winter said:
ceiling fan pull? geez they make everything

I know, I almost laughed when I saw that but hey...they have a Narnia doorknob sign with Aslan on it I saw a long time ago. I should put that on my doorknob. " Welcome to Narnia" :D

IceMaiden said:
I know, I almost laughed when I saw that but hey...they have a Narnia doorknob sign with Aslan on it I saw a long time ago. I should put that on my doorknob. " Welcome to Narnia" :D

i have a few those doorhangers from my narnia starter kit lol

omg the extended four disc edition is retailed priced at 80 bucks whoa

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
I have a celling fan :D

Can I have it LOL?

80 dollars...well, it does have four discs but still. That's a lot of money for the extended version. I don't think the LOTR extended ones were even that much.

IceMaiden said:
Can I have it LOL?

80 dollars...well, it does have four discs but still. That's a lot of money for the extended version. I don't think the LOTR extended ones were even that much.

well the 4 disc set is 43 dollars but of course you and i are going to get the xtreme gift set for 80 bucks. i know i am and i dont even know whats in the gift set lol

always winter said:
well the 4 disc set is 43 dollars but of course you and i are going to get the xtreme gift set for 80 bucks. i know i am and i dont even know whats in the gift set lol

I already like the sound of that. EXTREME gift set.

Yes, we're extreme.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
If its 80$ im just going to find a cheap one on ebay.

Well that's for the gift set...I think the regular one like Meg says is 43.00 bucks or something. It's pricey. I'll probably rush out and get the 80 dollar set...but they might be preselling them on ebay for a little cheaper earlier.

Back