Narnia Online?

I've only done one RP and I just started it. I think you guys are talking about like a game, not an RPG because an RPG is when you pretend you're an actual character and you set up situations with other people...that made no sense...but whatver!

If there was to be an online game, someone let me know, I WANT IN :D

oggycheese said:
I think a narnia online should be made. Like lord of the rings online. Where you can make your own character and explore the world of narnia and all the other places like archenland and stuff that would be awesome. It would make a great online rpg. what do you guys think?

That would be awsome. Now we just need to tell game developers and hope they go with it.

I'm trying to think...If we each have characters from the book, then there's only so many people that can be in. If we have it as, say, you are either a faun or something, we can have as many people as we have memory space for. The only problem is fitting it into the storyline.

Like everyone here i'm going to repeat something that's already been said thousands of times:

A online rpg game of Narnia would be FANTASTIC! Absolutely marvelous!

unfortunately i really don't have any kind of experience creating games but why don't start with something online a little more light?

It could be a online strategy game or a build~and~grow~your~character~and~then~explore~land~and~fight~other~characters type of game. the type of games where you have and develop resources and that kind of stuff.

Since i'm from Portugal i might have some difficulty in express myself in English. But i have this idea that everyone is thinking 3D mode or big screen resumption mode or big image effects and stuff.

I WOULD LOVE IT IF THEY DID THIS!!!! The story would have to be completly original though. And it would have to invlove hundreds of made up characters.

A big Narnia RPG site already exists. It's called NarniaMUCK. It's run by Wix. Check it out if you're interested in it.

Back