Narnian Bank

Copperfox,
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) the Internet has not yet been been invented there.
Nevertheless, although gazelles are rather scarce in Narnia, if you were to find one, perhaps you could Zelle your payment.

Sir Godfrey, if I have anything to say about it, anyone who posts a picture of Cortana deserves special consideration. Like interest-free mortgage loans.

If you explore my "Spacebullies" epic, you'll find that one of my simultaneous plot threads is based on Halo. But since MY plotting works AGAINST miserable unhappy endings, MY variant will provide a way that Cortana can BECOME A REAL WOMAN-- retaining a sane personality; and, of course, can MARRY the Master Chief.

Sir Godfrey, if I have anything to say about it, anyone who posts a picture of Cortana deserves special consideration. Like interest-free mortgage loans.

If you explore my "Spacebullies" epic, you'll find that one of my simultaneous plot threads is based on Halo. But since MY plotting works AGAINST miserable unhappy endings, MY variant will provide a way that Cortana can BECOME A REAL WOMAN-- retaining a sane personality; and, of course, can MARRY the Master Chief.
I shall use this interest free loan tp buy a facility on a stretch of land al that Cortana shall become flesh and blood. :)

Sir Godfrey:

Although I know there are people _reading_ my Spacebullies epic, they don't _comment_ on it. Please go there and _post_ your agreement that Cortana _should_ be allowed to make a Pinocchio change.

Back