Naruto

Kin was danceing with nji " hey theres Ino I go say hi to her ok?" she ask him " ok if you went togo right a head" she went to talk to her friend

DjStickymuffinz said:
"off somewhere trying to get Kin away from her new Boyfriend....."

*continues dancing with Kiba*

"ok naruto you need a life go away leave me along go to your girl and any way its your girl finend cozin so relex"

Last edited:
OOC: ok everyone I'm gonna start posting soon since I finally got my shop project done. Can anyone catch me up on the plot please :eek: oh and I'll be Gaara from the hidden sand village and no I'm not really a boy :D

Last edited:
IC: Gaara of the Sand walked through the doors. There seemed to be a party going on. His heart filled with grief afraid he wouldnt be excepted for what he had done in the past.

Narnias_Jedi said:
IC: Gaara of the Sand walked through the doors. There seemed to be a party going on. His heart filled with grief afraid he wouldnt be excepted for what he had done in the past.

Kin walk away for him " good bye little coz" she said to him " oh hey oh are you?' she said to Gaarra

OOc: Iknow a little bit about Gaarra my friends at my class watchies the japnese one alot lol

IC: Gaara eyed Kin the outline of his eyes black from lack of sleep. "I'm fine." he said not knowing how to respond or if he should ask the same thing.

OOC: Well I know a lot about him because he's my favorite character, if you ever want to know anything just ask :D

Back