Naruto

ic: naruto finally came back to danc ewith Hinata.....

hey.....

"oh hey naruto......"

*looks at Kiba* back off dog boy.....shes my date

*kiba makes and angry face and walks off*

"ready to dance?"

yup...... *dance*

ooc: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hinataandnaruto8.jpg

NarutoGirls.jpg

NarutoBoys.jpg

CAN I JOIN THIS THREAD NOW!?!?!?!?! lol um........is Tenten taken? If so I will be Temari. I spelled her name right, right? I want to be Tenten though kinda its a tie between Tenten and Temari hmmmm ehhhh yeah I pick Tenten

DjStickymuffinz said:
yeah....i dont think anyone is tenten yet...so....SURE!!!! u can be tenten
Yay I'm Tenten lol :rolleyes: I still think I could be a better Sakura since well that is my nickname at school and I'm serious it really is :D I'm so cool :cool: LOL!!

DjStickymuffinz said:
NO WAY!!!!! thats wut my bestest friend calls me :D
WEIRD!! THATS WHAT MY BESTEST FRIEND CALLS ME!!!!! lol i call her Kogome she came up with the nicknames so yeah Andrew is Sasuke so yeah that kinda tells you about Andrew :D if I am Sakura then Andrew is umm well yeah i like him :eek: my other friend who isn't really that good of a friend anymore is Ino she acts and looks like Ino lol

Lady Larien said:
WEIRD!! THATS WHAT MY BESTEST FRIEND CALLS ME!!!!! lol i call her Kogome she came up with the nicknames so yeah Andrew is Sasuke so yeah that kinda tells you about Andrew :D if I am Sakura then Andrew is umm well yeah i like him :eek: my other friend who isn't really that good of a friend anymore is Ino she acts and looks like Ino lol

OMG its like were the same person!!!!!!!! thats
EXACTLY how my life is!!!!! oly.....my BF's nickname is Sasuke....and my friend(not very good friend) i call her Ino......she hates it....lol

Back