Naruto

Ok I put down all the characters the one I have ring now right now I have leaf village I need sound, sand and rain village and I need some one to play Uzumaki Naruto

hidden leaf village

Name: Uchiha Itachi (Protofan)
Birthday: 09 June
Family: Uchiha Sasuke (little brother)

Name: Hyuuga Hinata ( Djstickymuffinz)
Birthday: 27 December
Zodiac: Capricorn
Teacher: Yuuhi Kurenai
Teammates: Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino
Family: Hyuuga Hiashi (Father), Hyuuga Hanabi (younger sister), Hyuuga Neji (cousin)
Most heard phrase: "Naruto-kun" (plays with fingers)

Rock Lee (Emirin)
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Techniques: Initial Lotus (Omote Renge), Iron Fist Style (Gouken), Leaf Spinning Wind (Konoha Senpuu), Primary Lotus (Ura Renge), Lotus (Renge), Drunken Fist Style (Suiken Kempou), Shadow Leaf Dance (Kage Buyou), Secondary Lotus (Omoe Renge)

Name: Ayane Tachikawa (sweety girl)
Birthday: 09 February
Family: Megumi(younger sister)
Parents died after Megumi was born.They were killed by an assain
Bio: Asuka's parents died right after Megumi was born.She has a slight crush on Uchiha Itachi. Is very protective of her sister and has taken care of her sister ever since her parents died.She is a very good ninja.

Name: Haruno Sakura (slpnarniaqueen)
Birthday: 28 March
Zodiac: Aries
Teacher: Hatake Kakashi
Teammates: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke
Best friend and rival : Yamanaka Ino
Most heard phrase: "Sasuke-kun" (irritating smile)

Last edited:
Kin was with her team meats waching grad "I went to fit now why are we just staing here let go"

OOc: I need some team meats in the sound village I need some help with my charcater because it been a long time waching the show I know a like bit of her

Last edited:
Kin went to leaf village who would fit her "come come I know you would like to fit me or are you a fraed of me "looking at a boy with black hair and bushy eye brash " do you whent to fit me I know do" then she stop and look at the boy

OOc: I was just waching naruto and rock lee fiting Gaarra

Last edited:
queen hannah said:
Kin went to leaf village who would fit her "come come I know you would like to fit me or are you a fraed of me "looking at a boy with black hair and bushy eye brash " do you whent to fit me I know do" then she stop and look at the boy

OOc: I was just waching naruto and rock lee fiting Gaarra

ooc: that is like.........the coolest episode

DjStickymuffinz said:
i like it all!
(but i hope gaara wins!)
ROCK LEE ROX MY SOX!

OOc: why do you went him to win? I don't get it with the gates thing

ic: Kin was still looking at him " so are you are not fit me?"

Back