Naruto

Yahtzee said:
ooc:eek:h ok so I dont pm back not my fault talk to spec about the one minute rule
iic: Gaara wondered about Kojima if she would ever come out of her room "shes probably just scared" Gaara though to himself
ooc: no i just like to randomly hit you... lol! i do at school so why not on here! :p And if I were Gaara, I would be scared of Kojima.... Nobody knows Kojima's full strength except well me since i created her... :D

ooc:eek:hh you think your so tough and at school u miss like every time only once when you hit me when I wasnt looking
icc:Gaara clenched his fist

Yahtzee said:
ooc:eek:hh you think your so tough and at school u miss like every time only once when you hit me when I wasnt looking
icc:Gaara clenched his fist
ooc: i try to miss! and since i never look at this thread... would somebody mind telling me where everybody is....

ooc: ok...im letting you be naruto now.....cuz its hard to be two people at the same time....and...well.....im a girl :p so...everythings harder for me :p

ic: He pointed his kunai at Gaara

Hinata couldnt speak.....she was scared as heck......

Gaara looked at naruto with his kunai raised "very well then fool lets begin" Gaara stood in his fighting pose while giving his trademark glare

ooc: I know
iic:Naruto ran forward and tried to punch garra put his attacj was blocked by the sand,Gaaras sand started to climb up narutos arm andacross his chest

Back