Odd Coincidences in 2001

In 2001 a lot of things happened. One was September 11th.
Isn't it a bit odd that 911 (9 for September, 11 for the Elventh day in the month) is the number you dial on a phone in an emergancy? And, on the US $20 bill, if you fold it correctly, it shows a picture of the Twin Towers burning? It's just a bit odd that it's the $20, as 9+11 equals 20.
Is it just me, or, if someone had actually thought about this before then, that they would have interpreted the image correctly and been able to do something about it?

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
In 2001 a lot of things happened. One was September 11th.
Isn't it a bit odd that 911 (9 for September, 11 for the Elventh day in the month) is the number you dial on a phone in an emergancy? And, on the US $20 bill, if you fold it correctly, it shows a picture of the Twin Towers burning? It's just a bit odd that it's the $20, as 9+11 equals 20.
Is it just me, or, if someone had actually thought about this before then, that they would have interpreted the image correctly and been able to do something about it?

well there was nostradamus.....and pretty much everything he preticted, happened...and yea 9/11 was 1 of them.

but he lived in the 15 hundreds so of course he couldn't do anythign to stop it....he was wayyyy dead.....

ok ive found som mor weird things about 9/11

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the Wingdings

That actually scares me. I don't know what to think....is it a coincedence? Or did God make it like that? I really need some advice...that is scary, and I don't know what to believe.

Okay, that Wingdings thing is kinda sick. No....weird, freaky, absurd, and just plain inexplainable.
I gasped when I did it. I'm still in shock.
I realized the 9/11 911 thing the day, or a couple of days after it happend.
That last thing.....is still freaking me out.
Yes to QueenSwanwhite, nothing goes unoticed by God. He made this happen, it's His sense of humor to have all the coinciding things.

i already knew about the last one my sister showed me and the thing about the 20 dollarbill but the tning that freaked me out was the thing in the Quran now that was creepy! :eek:

Ok so my computer doesn't have Microsoft word...and so I did it in Microsoft Works Word Processor...and don't know if it came out with same thing, maybe I'm just ignorant but what it did come up with wasn't really scary...It kind of looked like two buildings and two arrows point at them..and I guess that could mean they were going to crash into them..but it really wasn't scary

CLS, I'm sure you just copied and pasted this from some other site, because I've seen a lot of this elsewhere. But there's one section in particular that's just flat wrong, no matter how many e-mail circulars reference it. It's this:
Charlie Lovs Skandar said:
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

If you go to the Koran, Surah 9 (which you can do here), you see that verse 11 reads:

But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. (Pickthorn translation)
Sadly, it is not for nothing that many Muslims and others scorn us for our ignorance, when we are quicker to believe things circulating around the Internet than what we could verify by simply opening a book.

Back