Prince Caspian rpg (yea i know....another one =])

Ella scowled lightly at the fact that Caspian could read her like a book.
"Well....uh" Ella started until she looked over to Caspian and found him leaning on a nearby tree; asleep. Ella smiled. Almost laughing as she walked over to him putting a hand on his broad shoulder.
"Caspian" Ella smirked lightly

Miraz looked out a window at Caspian and Ella. He watched them walking in the yard. What do we have here? He looked at Ella, eyes sparkling. Maybe if he won't bend, I can use her to my advantage. He turned from the window to find his wife.

thanks, i am in the middle of creating my character now =)
athough i am having trouble to where she should live, Narnia is a huge place with many islands etc. lol

Somwhere where she could bump into Caspian and they could become friends??

016.jpg

^^ that's what she looks like, atleast ^.^

Name: Isabella Grace "Bella as she likes to be called"
Race: Human / Narnian
Bio: is still finding out about her past, all she remembers was waking in a den owned by a badger named Trufflehunter and two dwarfs, Nikabrik and Trumpkin. [similar to what happens with Caspian]

Personality: Friendly, Caring, Loyal, Trustworthy, Adventurous.
Appearance: Slim, Tanned, Brown eyes, Long Wavy Brown Hair.

normal_EWO6.jpg

normal_EWO14.jpg

016.jpg

Last edited:
ooc- Sorry i havent replyed to this one in awhile:eek: but lets start this one up again
"We gotta get the heck out of here, Ella or they'll catch us!" Caspian said to Ella

"Wait why would they harm us. Their castle gaurds" Ella said obviously confused

ooc: Yay!! I thougt this died.:D

Miraz was with the guards as they went to Ella nad Caspian. He smiled. "Children, please don't be firghtened. These guards are really just for show." He laughed, then walked up to Ella. "My darling, would you mind having a quick word with me? I promise I'll bring her back to you, Caspian."

[In the Den, somwhere in the Woods.]

Bella awakes from her sleep and goes to search for Trufflehunter, finding him near by.
"Trufflehunter, I am going for a wonder" Isabella says with a smile.

Last edited:
Bella awakes from her sleep and goes to search for Trufflehunter, finding him near by.

"Trufflehunter, I am going for a wonder" Isabella says with a smile.
"ok dear one, keep safe and don't be out for to long"

"Don't worry about me Truffle, i'll be safe" Bella replies, with her little nickname for the small badger. She slowly walks out of the den and into the open woods.

ooc: Uh, I play Trufflehunter, actually.:p Just thought you'd like to know.:)

Back