Random Celebrity names

This thread is the deadest of the dead...it was the last one on the last page! Must, ressurect!
Marilyn Monroe Ye-uh.

..maybe I confused her with someone else. :rolleyes:
Or maybe it's a he..o_O

Anyways mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhm ooh ooh John Patrick Amedori [will be on Law and Order tomrrow at 10 PM on NBc YEUH I dont watch that but he's gonna beon it so *flaps wings* yay]

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
..maybe I confused her with someone else. :rolleyes:
Or maybe it's a he..o_O

Anyways mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhm ooh ooh John Patrick Amedori [will be on Law and Order tomrrow at 10 PM on NBc YEUH I dont watch that but he's gonna beon it so *flaps wings* yay]
lmao...

JOhnny Depp...yeuh.

Have you ever listened to Motion City Soundtrack, Sofi?

is that a movie soundtrack? Anyways, nope.

JOhnny Depp..*swooooon* I watched the live from the red carpte POTC2 premiere twice, I tell ya, twice! You're reading the typings of JOhnny's biggest fan here. :cool: ..yeah..

Keanu Reeves (cos Im cool like that)

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
is that a movie soundtrack? Anyways, nope.

JOhnny Depp..*swooooon* I watched the live from the red carpte POTC2 premiere twice, I tell ya, twice! You're reading the typings of JOhnny's biggest fan here. :cool: ..yeah..

Keanu Reeves (cos Im cool like that)
I'm-Keanu-Reeves-hoo-ha-Huh! :D

lol, they're a band...a really awesome band. I'm making them my MySpacesong in a second, so I suggst going and listening to them, because I've been listening to them for the apst hour. :D

Tyra Banks..muahaha

*makes mutant Tyra Banks face*

Okay, I'll listen to them. :) I love finding new bands..like, recently I found out that Imogen Heap wasnt just someone on the Narna soundtrack...:rolleyes: ME LUVS HER MUSIC! :eek:

Anyways yeah...Meryl Streep (she rocks) :cool:

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
*makes mutant Tyra Banks face*

Okay, I'll listen to them.I love finding new bands..like, recently I found out that Imogen Heap wasnt just someone on the Narna soundtrack...ME LUVS HER MUSIC! :eek:

Anyways yeah...Meryl Streep (she rocks) :cool:
LISTEN TO MY PROFILE SONG!! *hyper even though it's almost 1 a.m.*

lol, I love Motion City Soundtrack...and i have a feeling you will too. :D

havr you ever heard of 30 seconds to Mars?

Oh, right, the threads topic..

Hugh Jackman * drool*

Back