Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9, what you do is you find a team you like and buy a couple hats ;) I have a lot of Cavaliers hats

10 we don't get their games on TV too often or I would watch a lot, I love football. :D

But the thing is, if you go to some clothes stores like Gabriels or stores like Claires and Icing or even just Wal-mart you can find some interesting baseball hats that aren't sports related

10 actually part of my getting used to wearing hats phase I went around a lot with just blank baseball hats (which my one friend would always say is the most boring thing in the world :D) but my favorite one is a baseball cap style hat that is silver and glittery with rhinestones :p right now I'm wearing a pink blank hat actually

10 I've been trying to suppress the girly side of me for years but it's coming out more strongly recently ;) :p oh well, at least I can still be the only girl who consistently plays every game at youth group :D

I was a total tomboy when I was little in what I read and watched...war movies,westerns,pirate stories...and I loved boy's crafts like rope tying and leather tooling (I still want to learn that.:D)
But then when I was about 15 I noticed how adorable the cowboys were and the rest is history..The older I get the more girly I get.:D

10 well I grew up with Machia as a playmate so I never really played with Dolls (I still don't find it all that interesting) except once in a while I could get him to play with paper dolls. Mainly we played with action figures which I still find highly engrossing :D But we did usually make our toys get married and have children and everything, I rather influenced him in that direction ;)

I'm not sure when I started getting more girly, it might actually be about when I started wearing more hats because they're so much fun to match with the rest of your outfit :p but as I get older I also get girlier, there's no going back now ;)

Dolls I did play with..I had to have somebody to be the other cowboys or pirates.:p
But other than that I was a tomboy..I had my mom worried for a while.:p

10 I still appreciated how pretty the dolls were and now that I think about it I suppose I did play with them a little bit but not as much as my little sisters do, they're so girly already ;) :p

I was a total tomboy when I was little in what I read and watched...war movies,westerns,pirate stories...and I loved boy's crafts like rope tying and leather tooling (I still want to learn that.:D)
But then when I was about 15 I noticed how adorable the cowboys were and the rest is history..The older I get the more girly I get.:D

I will be a tomboy foreva.No matter how cute I think boys are.:D

Back