Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 yes, it's the first Doctor and his granddaughter, Susan. I thought it was a cute picture

9.5,*is totally confused* So is the doctor supposed to be older?I mean the newest doctors don't look old enough to have grown children let alone grandkids.:confused:

9.5,*is totally confused* So is the doctor supposed to be older?I mean the newest doctors don't look old enough to have grown children let alone grandkids.:confused:

10, yes, it is all very confusing. The first Doctor, William Hartnell, was really old. I think the thing is, he was the first so he had grown really old (that doctor died of old age, that was how he became the second doctor) the rest of the regenerations never really "live" long enough to get to old age.

What we can apparently assume is that the doctor was married in his first form and something happened to his wife but he apparently did have kids and then at least one grandchild

10 kind of, but the third Doctor wasn't exactly younger than the second and the fifth Doctor was the youngest yet until Matt Smith ;)

Haha,I love Sully's hair.:D He actually looks better with the long hair than in real life for some reason.:p

7. I don't know what that movie is with 'Victoria and Jamie', so that's why I can't rate higher. (?) :eek:

And yes, I've broken GonderGirl and DaydreamBelievers cycle of rating each other! :p

LOL.:p Her banner/profile picture/avatar are from the tv show Doctor Who.;)

And you get a 9,pretty unicorn.:D

Back