Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 I like it :D

10,I watched a DW with Turlough today-"Warriors of the Deep". Boy did he have red hair.

yes he did, he only had red hair because they dyed it, he was blond but since the doctor was blond they wanted his hair to be a different color ;)

yes he did, he only had red hair because they dyed it, he was blond but since the doctor was blond they wanted his hair to be a different color ;)

10,oh okay,thats cool...I kinda wondered why a Brit had red hair,every Brit I've seen is blonde or dark haired.:p

10 cute ;)

Yeah, he was hiding on earth because his family were like rebels on his planet or something, you wouldn't guess it from looking at him ;) :p

10, no, only three companions have ever been killed. After not having hid on earth for long Turlough got bored, stole the Brigadier's car (the Brigadier was teaching at his school at the time) and crashed it, while having an out of body experience he makes a deal with the black guardian to kill the Doctor, don't ask me why ;)

10 the Brigadier is a military person who was in charge of the Doctor when he was stranded on earth in his third incarnation ;)

Turlough's first like four episodes have the subplot that Turlough has been hired by the Black Guardian (not entirely sure where he comes from) to kill the Doctor. But truthfully Turlough is a horrible assassin ;)

10 he made like one attempt to kill him. He tried to hit him over the head with a rock. Real creative, nice one Turlough :D

10 that's the other thing, I'm pretty sure he could just regenerate even if Turlough had the guts to try to kill him ;)

Back