Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9,*changed it*

Hey,GG,do you know anything about OneTruMedia.com and how to put clips together?

10 nice :D I changed mine too ;)

I've watched videos on onetrumedia but I've never actually used it, what are you trying to do?

Gondorgirl said:
I've watched videos on onetrumedia but I've never actually used it, what are you trying to do?

Hehe,its back.:D 10

Paste clips together from a couple films to make a "trailer" for a book I like. I've found the perfect clips but can't for the life of me figure out how to put them together on the site.:eek:

10, I'll go look at it and see if I can figure anything out, Do you have windows movie maker or something on your computer? it would be a lot easier ;)

10, I'll go look at it and see if I can figure anything out, Do you have windows movie maker or something on your computer? it would be a lot easier ;)

I do but it won't let me bring in MPG files,and I don't know how to convert them. *looks totally clueless* :confused::(

10 I could never convert anything without Machia :rolleyes:

well I have to join to figure out how to use it (I'm in the middle of joining livejournal by the way :p) but it seems like it would be pretty straightforward

I figured out how to cut only the parts I want but I still can't combine clips together...I'm so untechy.:rolleyes:
Ah,well,I guess I'll just play around with it.
What type of files does Windows Movie maker accept?

10, what I'm getting from windows movie maker is that it takes

avi, mpg, m1v, mp2v, mpeg, mpe, mpv2, wm, wmv, asf

but I think it's mainly wmv ;)

Back