Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9, well it's very well made. it has some of the effects I envy you people who don't have to use photoplus. :D

9, well it's very well made. it has some of the effects I envy you people who don't have to use photoplus. :D

I didn't make it..just found it on LiveJournal..effects like that are a little beyond gimp too...:p

10, I just want some of the little heart thingies. they make everything more interesting :D

Deviant Art has tons of heart brushes.......but some are really big..I only found one small enough to be used on little pictures.....

10, I'd have no idea how to use them if I did find them. so when I do need it next I'll try to find someone who can do it

10, I'd have no idea how to use them if I did find them. so when I do need it next I'll try to find someone who can do it

Find brushes that work for your program.
I use gimp,so I need gimp brushes in .gbr format.They ahve to be your program's format,or they won't work (I know..I've tried photoshop brushed..:()
Then download......when it finishes...unzip...(If you don't have win-zip,7-zip is a free download..thats what I use.)
Then take each of the brushes and click it..select copy..and click that.
Go to drive C..whever you installed your program,and search for the brushes folder.Then click on a blank space and click paste.Your brush will now be installed and ready to sue,if you open your program.
If that doesn't work..PM me..I might be able to think of something else.:)

Back