Recommend a book

QA:Haha..my comments don't do it justice..it really is awesome.;)

LOL..I never grew out of Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys..I actually didn't discover Hardy Boys untill I was 15,and I read all of the orginals over a year.:p

Hey,I missed out on some important childhood things so I'm making up for lost time now.:p

dayhawK:Oh?*shrugs* Twilight bored me in some places but The Host never did.

dont get me wrong Twilight did get boring
but the Host was too much like This Alien Shore to make me want to read it again
This Alien Shore was an awesome book, and Meyer's way of doing it kinda sucked in my opinion

btw you weren't kidding it does take a long time with the animations!!

dont get me wrong Twilight did get boring
but the Host was too much like This Alien Shore to make me want to read it again
This Alien Shore was an awesome book, and Meyer's way of doing it kinda sucked in my opinion

btw you weren't kidding it does take a long time with the animations!!

Ah..I've never read The Alien Shore,so that maybe the difference.;)

LOL..I told you so...yeah I'm still working on one I capped 2 days ago.:eek:

Fantasy? I like Roger Zelazny's "Amber" chronicles. You can find it in a really big book.

General reading, I tend to like the more "literary" classics. So, currently, I'm reading John Le Carre's "The Spy Who Came In From The Cold" and Kingslover's "The Poisonwood Bible."

Actually I haven't grown out of Nancy Drew either, but I've just about read all of them... lol. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... another good book... Ella Enchanted. THE BOOK, not the movie. :D

The Alice series by Phillis Reynolds Naylor(My favorite series)

The Elizabeth Gail series by Hilda Stahl (Every one likes a good Mystery)

Encyclopedia Brown,Boy Detective 1# by Donald J. Sobol(Very clever answers in the book)

Wellspring of magic by Jan Fields( My favorite book ever!)\

Any Frances Hodgson Burnett book( They give you a good idea about what it was like in the story's time period)

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle ( A beautiful fiction story about a family)

hope you like them!

The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis. also her Abram's Daughters series is really good. She mostly writes Amish stories. :D

The Great Awakening Series by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh is a really good one too; along with The American Family Portrait Series by Jack Cavanaugh.

the original 56 books of the Nancy Drew stories are great as well. I think I could go on forever about books. :p

Huh... I see...
Books by Agatha Christie are good if you were a fan of Nancy Drew but grew out of her. :p

Also the Mrs. Pollifax series are really good. It's about a 50 some year old women who joins the CIA or something like that. I'm not exactly sure which orginazation it is. Some language but really good books.

Back