reepicheep?

knightsmithers

Any ideas on who should do the voice of reepicheep? hes a great character, and i think it would be a great adition to the movie if they got someone who did a really good job with him. he could be hilariuos.

thats a good thought but hay it wont probly come out till 1007at least most like 2008 sooooooooooo ya get the point

ya know actuly That could work...Or at least I think it could...but hay most say im to obsesed with Caspian so...

Hmm...

I wonder what kind of a voice would fit Reepicheep... he's a small mouse so you'de think squeaky... but he's a strong leader, fighter, and just plain creature, ya know? So... a strong... voice?

I think your right, Ian M would do a good job of playing the mouse, certainly another of my fave characters

DeplorableWord said:
I wonder what kind of a voice would fit Reepicheep... he's a small mouse so you'de think squeaky... but he's a strong leader, fighter, and just plain creature, ya know? So... a strong... voice?
I believe his voice was high in the books, but I might object to something nasal (sp?). There's gotta be a way to make the voice high but still strong.

pretty sure hes still alive. i think u mite be thinking of the guy who played Dumbeldore in teh first 2 harry potters. he croaked.

idk about macellen tho, i always pictured reepicheeps voice as high and squeaky, not at all like gandalfs.

hmm...im torn.

1. i think Ian McKellen (sp?!) would make a good Reep.

2. i dont really think he is the best choice. i am sure that there is someone....isnt there like some kind of move-voice-person??? there should be...

**afterthought**

what about one of the hobbits from LOTR??????? like Elijah, Dom, or Billy???

just a thought.

"Sire!" came a shrill voice from near the ground. - Prince Caspian

"Hail Aslan!" came his shrill voice. - Prince Caspian

Reepicheep put forward his left leg, drew back his right, bowed, kissed her hand, straightened himself, twirled his whiskers, and said in his shrill, piping voice: "My humble duty to your Majesty. And to King Edmund, too." (Here he bowed again.) "Nothing except your Majesties' presence was lacking to this glorious venture." - Dawn Treader

I don't think Ian would work, though I'm not sure who would. It'd definately be a hard part to fill I would think...and an important one.

knightsmithers said:
pretty sure hes still alive. i think u mite be thinking of the guy who played Dumbeldore in teh first 2 harry potters. he croaked.

idk about macellen tho, i always pictured reepicheeps voice as high and squeaky, not at all like gandalfs.
Thanks for correcting me!! Sometimes I get a little confused with this movies... :rolleyes:

I don't think Ian would work, though I'm not sure who would. It'd definately be a hard part to fill I would think...and an important one.

I agree...they need to find another person for the voice.

I think Andy Sirkis (don't know how to spell his last name, lol) the voice of Gullum (i'm sure he can do many other voices as well) or Robin Williams

unleavened said:
I believe his voice was high in the books, but I might object to something nasal (sp?). There's gotta be a way to make the voice high but still strong.

so, janice from friends is a no go then?

(totally kidding people)

oh, and I would be willing to bet that no one from LOTR or HP will be used in any of the CON movies. I would imagine they want to keep all 3 major fantasy sagas separate. In the movie companion some of the WETA guys actually talk about this challenge.

I think a shrill, piping voice with a hint of a French accent. The name Reepicheep sound wonderful in a French accent and he reminded me of the French aristocracy or the Musketeers from a few centuries ago e.g. curling his whiskers, fighting for honour etc. However, I don't know any actors with shrill, French-like voices and, if it was overdone, it would be really corny!

I always thought that he just had a normal voice ya know???...and who cares if Reepicheep isnt spanish?? If antonio benderz (sp?) can do it right I dont care!! And that little rascal is one of my most favorite characters so umm I am more obsessed with him then the rest of you put together!!! so my vote should count for more!!!!*grin* :p

Back