Share a Pic! III

These pics are some of my momentary brushes with fame...if it can even be called fame...haha! they were taken in June of this year!

This one is of me and Mathew Underwood who played Logan on Zoey 101 (with Jamie Lynn Spears...haha)

l_a23c6ae9be264b73db628f7f1fd66a61.jpg

This next one is of me and Clayton Snyder who played Ethan Craft on the Lizzy McGuire show!

l_d8ff30223851022a3c37ac98943f5354.jpg

omg I remember Ethan from LM! Either he's a giant or you're short, Ange! :eek:

Like I'm one to talk :rolleyes:

I'm only 5'3"

Last edited:
I just found out today that I grew half an inch since I was last measured for my height! I am now OFFICIALLY at 5 foot 3 inches. LOL! I always rounded up but now I can say that it's true. ;)

I'm attracted to tall guys (or almost being 24 should I say men? :confused:) For me they have to be over 5'11"

Meh..Lennon does nothing for me. He was a hypocrite IMHO....

Every guy i've been attracted to has been a different height! It just depends on the guy I guess, and as long as he's not shorter than me! My babies daddy (i love saying that) was only 1 inch taller than me! Ricky is 5'9", so he's 7 inches taller than me!!!

Every guy i've been attracted to has been a different height! It just depends on the guy I guess, and as long as he's not shorter than me! My babies daddy (i love saying that) was only 1 inch taller than me! Ricky is 5'9", so he's 7 inches taller than me!!!

Dang! Your baby's daddy* was short! :eek:

*loves saying that ghetto word as well lol

I love the tall, dark and handsome bit :D Both my Paperboys are well over 6' :D

I took this pic yesterday and photoshopped it! So my complexion looks nice for a change! Lol...and I like how it looks textured...
[picture went bye-bye ;)]

edit: Oh wow its big..o_O

Last edited:
your beautiful Cera

Here are some pics of my daughter Mackenzie (3 and a half), her hair is super short now!

*I took the pics off of my daughter, in case there are any creepers on here*

Last edited:
Omg, Ange! She's so adorable and beautiful! You can totally see the Chinese influence in her face. She will for sure grow up to be a beautiful girl. You better watch it ;)

Back