Show us your DVD! Discussion Thread

*SkandarsQueen* said:
Nope, on NONE. :(
but in the bloopers u can see a dyrad fall...haha i think she stepped over her hair or maybe the rumours ARE true....Will DOES have two left feet and his leg WAS amputated! :eek:
I KNOW!!! i am sooooooooo mad! but every thing is SOOO AWESOME!!! the bloopers are soo FUNNY!!!! skadar is HILARIOUS!!! LOLOLOL :D watch the gate!!! O YEAH!!!! :p

watch with a buddy...

narnia3.gif

OH c'mon Richard, its called Paint Shop Pro :rolleyes:
He takes his pic then cuts the background out of it so that its only his body and then he adds or superimposes/pastes that onto the pic of the White Witche's castle courtyard.

*SkandarsQueen* said:
OH c'mon Richard, its called Paint Shop Pro.
Close enough. I used photoshop. It's a lot easier for cut/paste. I've been doing that sort of stuff since I was little (using paint shop pro. I only recently upgraded to Photoshop).

Yea u can either use adobe or photoshop or paint shop. I did one of those of me next to the lampost. Edmund and Lucy are staring at me. :D
But I think we're off-topic. Dragon, do yuo know of any place where i can post that creation I did?

I have the 2 disc version.

Its better than the original aaaaaaand I tried to tell you all that Amazon was selling it for 24 bucks(Pre-Order), but no one listened. Now its 40 bucks.hahahahahaha!!!

You have to put it online somewhere, like photobucket.com.. you can't link to a picture on your computer's harddrive and expect it to show online.

Back