Skandar Interview

PLZ TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!! U R SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! TRUST ME! I WISH I WAS U RIGHT NOW! u interview w/ the Narnia stars?

I guess its pretty amazing that you know him ~Rogue~ , did you know him before he starred in LWW, or afterwards?

Do you think of him as a friend, or as a actor you just happen to know?

I knew him after he'd done LWW. Urm I think of him as a friend now but when I first got to know him , I was still a bit fannish.

~Rogue~ said:
I knew him after he'd done LWW. Urm I think of him as a friend now but when I first got to know him , I was still a bit fannish.
oh cool, I bet a few of the people in these forums would love to be in your position right now. I guess anyone would be pretty fannish, if they had just seen them in a worldwide acclaimed film. :p
Is he around the same age as you?
sorry Im quite new to all this, and I might be asking things you have told people a million times, sorry if I am...
Is he as genuine as he appears on screen? sorry that sounds like a stupid question but..
Are you one of the girls in your signiture?

He's 4 years younger than me. And I'm the girl WITH Skandar in my siggy. Urm yeah he is a genuine as he comes across on camera.

~Rogue~ said:
He's 4 years younger than me. And I'm the girl WITH Skandar in my siggy. Urm yeah he is a genuine as he comes across on camera.
that's kind of funny:D
i'm 4 years YOUNGER than him.
and ur 4 years OLDER.
So, ur 8 years old than me:D

that's pretty kool having Skandar as one of ur friends:D I always wantted to be friends with Skandar, but i don't even know where he lives. must be very far away cuz i live in Florida. and u guys live all the way in London. quite far away:rolleyes: wat do u guys usally do together? play video games, watch t.v...

Back