Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites III

I will be.

My school starts on the 25th too, but I have to go to marching band practice starting on the 15th, which is also the day I move into my dorm.

I'm taking 7 classes and it comes out to 14 hours. But sometimes I'll have extra practice times for band.

Eek Girl you better sit down and figure out how you're going to handle your time well. I'll be taking 5 classes this semester.

What classes will you be taking?

Eek Girl you better sit down and figure out how you're going to handle your time well. I'll be taking 5 classes this semester.

Yeah, I'm kind of worried about my hours, but for one of my scholarship deals, I have to take a total of 30 hours for my first year...

Anyway, I'm taking General Psychology, Geology and Geology lab, Music History, Piano, Flute class, and Marching Band. I'm a music major, which is why I've got all those musicy classes.:rolleyes:

Yeah, it is kind of worrying, but I have to take a total of 30 hours my first year in order to keep a scholarship...

I'm taking General Psychology, Geology and Geology lab, Music History, Piano class, Flute class, and Marching Band. I'm a music major, so that's why I'm taking so many musicy classes. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm kind of worried about my hours, but for one of my scholarship deals, I have to take a total of 30 hours for my first year...

Anyway, I'm taking General Psychology, Geology and Geology lab, Music History, Piano, Flute class, and Marching Band. I'm a music major, which is why I've got all those musicy classes.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I took GP, Geology, and Music history for my first semester in college. Got a B, A, and A for those classes.

This semester I'll be taking:
African Art
American Art
Italian Renaissance Art
19th Century Art
and
Advanced Italian Oral communication.

*sigh* May God have mercy on me and you this semester.

P.S. Yay for Art History and Music majors! :D

Yeah, I took GP, Geology, and Music history for my first semester in college. Got a B, A, and A for those classes.

This semester I'll be taking:
African Art
American Art
Italian Renaissance Art
19th Century Art
and
Advanced Italian Oral communication.

*sigh* May God have mercy on me and you this semester.

P.S. Yay for Art History and Music majors! :D

Yeah! We rock :D

why are you guys talking about serious stuff in here...!

Hey Tiff, Mars!!! :D

*Evil glare*

damienjustisntascreepyinthewakeoftheevilkidhorrorfilms.jpg

Hello Foe

Back