Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites III

No, Skandar would look like this

dsc01047.jpg

You think so? See, that looks delicious to me, so I'd have to disagree.

I don't know if this would be appropriate, or even if anyone wants to see it! But I have this old picture of a bunch of my guy friends posing with no shirts (including Ricky) two of them have no pants on too, but they are wearing boxer shorts! you guys let me know if you want to see it and i'll post it!

No, Skandar would look like this

dsc01047.jpg

Hey Tiff, at least the string cheese isn't stuck wearing a brace on him arm and (possibly) an ankle bracelet :rolleyes:

I just turned 21, Angela. LOL! Whatev. Skandar is appreciated by women with more refined tastes. :p

Hey Tiff, at least the string cheese isn't stuck wearing a brace on him arm and (possibly) an ankle bracelet :rolleyes:

I just turned 21, Angela. LOL! Whatev. Skandar is appreciated by women with more refined tastes. :p

OOOOOOH lol

haha am i the only skandarnite that is younger then him?

OMG IT WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I mean if you watch the vid of Skandar doing the little Disney channel commercial...and the outfit he is wearing in the end scene in PC...he has a very nice upper body shape and build! So, I would imagine that even if he doesn't have a lot of muscle, that he would still look decent! :p

yeah, I mean if you watch the vid of Skandar doing the little Disney channel commercial...and the outfit he is wearing in the end scene in PC...he has a very nice upper body shape and build! So, I would imagine that even if he doesn't have a lot of muscle, that he would still look decent! :p

trust me its got some muscle *smiles*

Hey! He wasn't at fault! The other car ran the red light and was going 50 mph well over the speed limit in that area! :mad:

Now back to attacking that mozzarella stick you call skandar.....

I wanna see a pic of Ricky, Angela!

*blushes and nods in agreement*
Skandar4-1.jpg

By me dying, would merely mean that there is only one less PaperB'nite. There will be PaperB'nites left, and they are far greater than me!
And let's not forget we do have our highly technological advance sunglasses that our labs at our HQs created especially for us. So we'll be fine...

Back