Skem

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
Your nonsense speach? You better read it to me sometime! Do you want a leaf? *exchanges with BH* Hey did you see the sky today? It looks white!!

yea i know i looked outside and i was like "look!!! the sky is white!!!" and then i realized that i had some string in my hand and so i threw it out the window...

I have had a really bad cough/cold/runny nose and chest/back pain (due to asthma, curse it) since Saturday, so my mom told me I was staying home today. And you know me, why argue???? :D ;)

Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
I have had a really bad cough/cold/runny nose and chest/back pain (due to asthma, curse it) since Saturday, so my mom told me I was staying home today. And you know me, why argue???? :D ;)

UGH I HATE ASTHMA!!!! its mean!! i once had this really bad cough and i would cough so hard i would throw up and then i couldnt breath for about 1 minute after each time i coughed...and then we found out it was asthma...

deepnarnianess said:
UGH I HATE ASTHMA!!!! its mean!! i once had this really bad cough and i would cough so hard i would throw up and then i couldnt breath for about 1 minute after each time i coughed...and then we found out it was asthma...

ewww, that's lovely. Mine is not that bad, I just get a bad cough and back/chest pains during the winter because the air is soooo wonderful :rolleyes:

WHAT WHAT TNG!?!? MUST KNOW!!! :D

Back