So...Who's On Now XVI

Not to interrupt, lol, but does anyone know of any really really fast piano songs that I could learn, because I need some for my talent competition I'm in and I can't find any?

Btw I'm on, but I don't know for how much longer.

Not to interrupt, lol, but does anyone know of any really really fast piano songs that I could learn, because I need some for my talent competition I'm in and I can't find any?

I play the piano but I don't know of any fast songs you could learn. It might depend on how fast you could pick it up. Also my mind is drawing a blank on some names of pieces. Sorry :(

I get two a five day weekend this week! :p :D and I'm goin' to the beach!

Yeah my friends and I act crazy together... lots of stuff that would make sense to no one else.

So far my school has only had two full weeks of school in '09, and only one which you could call full. Every other week we've had at least one day off, and this week we had two assemblies today, one of which the state governor came, so learning today wasn't really happening.

I get two a five day weekend this week! :p :D and I'm goin' to the beach!

Yeah my friends and I act crazy together... lots of stuff that would make sense to no one else.

LOL! Yeah. My friends and I have come up with nicknames of each other. Like Tink, Moon Crater, and I'm Marmar the 2nd or Marmar the Fact Checker. Long story. :rolleyes:

Back