So...Who's On Now XVI

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!!!! Does anybody know what they're getting?

I went with my mom to Barnes and Noble. Sooo. Yeah I know everything I'm getting pretty much :D Its torture waiting though!!! :(

YAY we're all on so it's hard to keep up with the conversation because everyone's posting so fast and oh ma gosh i'm so happy right now and this is a run on sentence and stuff. :)

I went with my mom to Barnes and Noble. Sooo. Yeah I know everything I'm getting pretty much :D Its torture waiting though!!!

YAY we're all on so it's hard to keep up with the conversation because everyone's posting so fast and oh ma gosh i'm so happy right now and this is a run on sentence and stuff.

I don't know anything I'm getting from my family. But my neighbor told my mom he's getting me a ring :eek: NOT GOOD! I've convinced him now that I'd be satisfied with on of those ring pop sucker things :p We will see what happens :rolleyes:

I don't know anything I'm getting from my family. But my neighbor told my mom he's getting me a ring :eek: NOT GOOD! I've convinced him now that I'd be satisfied with on of those ring pop sucker things :p We will see what happens :rolleyes:

:eek: How old is he??

I love the ring-pop-sucker-things. lol! And Airheads. and Fruit roll-ups. Yeah. =)

Kevin, you love it, and you know it!

*hypnotizes you into admitting so*

You guys remember the balrog feuds? Frank and Lucifer, I think? Hahaha!
I don't love it! And hypnotism doesn't work on me! :p

Yes, I do remember...

4506159_std.jpg

I love the ring-pop-sucker-things. lol! And Airheads. and Fruit roll-ups. Yeah. =)
Ring pops rock! :p:D

Back