So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm online as well, but it's a quarter past eleven in the morning over here. :) Just got dressed and stuff... going shopping with my Dad this afternoon for a bit... but I'm not really awake yet, lol.

Good morning.
Time zones can be the most irritating thing sometimes, but ther times they can get kinda interesting.

Thank you. :) Yes, timezones can be a bit confusing... I sometimes chat with two of my friends in the evening and it's always strange to talk with them because of the timezones... one of them is enjoying an early afternoon, whereas the other is on the verge of getting out of bed in the morning... :D

I know, I once recived an email right before bed and my friend said that she was just getting up for blueberry picking.

I'm gonna be off now to see if I can find some new music in the shops... I hope you all have a good time here. :) *hugs everyone*

I passed with flying colors. :p

lio070805.gif

bye bye! I hate it when people have to leave just like that. *munches on zuchinni bread* So how is it with all of you tdl'ers today? I have to go home on a 3 hour car ride later,urg! I haaaaaaatttteee those car rides cuz it's all flat grass land. So,whats new?

I looove HSM,but only cuz I was in the play at my school. I like it to Maggie! *chomps on more zuchinni bread* num! btw~smile! It makes the word a happy place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back