So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're doing a thing? What thing?:eek: I'm doing a thing and I don't even know what that thing is!!! *runs around in circles*:D

I'm hyper. How about you?:D

haha um.. did that happen to anyone else...? Or .. maybe its just my computer being stupid...

:eek:
whoa somebody is on late!
Isn't it almost midnight up there, Lilith? (man its so hard to remind my self to say that, lol)

haha um.. did that happen to anyone else...? Or .. maybe its just my computer being stupid...

:eek:
whoa somebody is on late!
Isn't it almost midnight up there, Lilith? (man its so hard to remind my self to say that, lol)

I got kicked too.

*loooool* Well, yes it is. ^^ Ten minutes now.. :p

And you better STILL call me that. XD

haha don't worry I will.
Oh, what about myspace, can I use your real name there?!?!:D

oh okay, just making sure it wasn't my computer, lol

lol, you can't go to sleep, can you? Think of something that doesn't make sense, like Alice in Wonderland. Somewhere that if something goes wrong, it won't be wrong at all, it just won't matter that's the best place to go, especially at nights when you've thought way too much during the day. I hate sleep, I love the night.

lol, you can't go to sleep, can you? Think of something that doesn't make sense, like Alice in Wonderland. Somewhere that if something goes wrong, it won't be wrong at all, it just won't matter that's the best place to go, especially at nights when you've thought way too much during the day. I hate sleep, I love the night.

I've thought about a skirt for an hour and HERE I AM. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back